Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

After seeing so many stupid videos on YouTube with jerks giving the 500S&W their inexperienced girlfriends and laughing their butts off when the ditsy dame almost gets the front sight between the eyes…………..it’s nice to see one female who does it like a BOSS:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAApRUH094

Good muzzle control. Kept her finger off the trigger. Good form. I give Mrs.Terri two thumbs up!

VANN
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 123
      • Overall: 134

Yep, she did.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Well done indeed
      Mrs Idaho Mule shot a 445 Mag with the style and grace at the NCBS a couple of years ago so there are a few skilled lady shooters out there.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 9
      • Overall: 9

She did handle that very well and am not taking a thing away from her but I bet those weren’t full house loads. A 440 gr cast over H110 is a handful even at the starting loads. If I put a casefull of Trailboss and the same bullet and it turns into a mild nice shooting round.

Denny

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 123
      • Overall: 129

wddodge;n3313 wrote: She did handle that very well and am not taking a thing away from her but I bet those weren’t full house loads. A 440 gr cast over H110 is a handful even at the starting loads. If I put a casefull of Trailboss and the same bullet and it turns into a mild nice shooting round.

Denny

That was my first thought when I saw that video. I don’t believe those are full power loads.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

If they are low-power loads, that makes the video all the better. Only a total asshat would give his woman tear-your-hand-off loads knowing she could not handle it.

The fact is, everyone concerned made her look good shooting that fine firearm and that’s the way it aught to be. I don’t care to watch someone who doesn’t know how to shoot, failing to shoot a firearm that is too much for them. I very much enjoy watching someone who knows how to shoot, doing what is necessary to shoot well, regardless of their sex.

This is the VERY FIRST video I have seen of a woman shooting the 500S&W where the people in the video conduct themselves properly. Both the woman shooting, and the man who is proud of her rather than making her look like a fool.

BTW, if you read Teri’s comment on her video, she has this to say:

I am Teri LaFaye–The Pistol Poet. I support the 2nd Amendment and LOVE Texas. I shoot dueling stance ‘cowboy style” with a great deal of PRACTICE. It is a signature preference of mine. The caliber is .50 and this grain is 350 FACTORY BOX loads, not reloads. The truck is a Tundra 2011. SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 9
      • Overall: 9

I guess I should read more instead of just watching. I’ve shot those loads and they are a handful. Especially to do it strong hand only. Kudos to this young lady!!!

Denny

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.