Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Last weekend it made it into the 70’s. I sat outside and did some reloading. Sunday evening the wind picked up. Low 50’s for a high on Monday, low last night 24 along with a dusting of snow. I’m packing to head out to Kansas for Thanksgiving with family, butcher hogs on Friday, then scout for deer. Season opens the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving. I have the tire chains in the truck. A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Larry Gibson
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 507
      • Overall: 562
      • Gold

Winter here on the west edge of Arizona also. Last couple days was pretty stormy……rained almost 1/8″ and temp was 78…….:rolleyes: Going to be in the low 70s all week…..not a cloud in the sky……..

I was casting bullets most of the week end through the storm. Cast a little over 1000 XCBs, 400+ 314299s and 300+ C312-185-1Rs.

Larry Gibson

Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Sounds like you might need to switch from shorts to jeans. Do you even own long underwear anymore? LOL I’m jealous. We have had 1/2″ rain from the same weather pattern. Most people only see NM from I-40. They have no idea that the state actually does have pine trees. The elevation here in LA is 7400 ft. It has now reached 43 deg F as of 1345 hrs today.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.