Celebrities are intelligent?

That Reporters are knowledgeable?

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

You’re assuming people actually THINK. After decades of the media telling kids to “just follow your heart”, we have a nation of people who do whatever their feelings lead them to do rather than formulating an intelligent thought once in a while and aligning their actions with THAT instead.
      Protecting life is no longer the goal for this country. Anymore, if people don’t feel that you care one way or the other, then letting you die is totally cool, but God help us if your feelings are injured in any way.

Dick
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 77
      • Overall: 87

People are raised by electronics, and many parents my age don’t smart good, so they believe what they read. However, it’s not just the whippersnappers, lol. Take a look at facefail and see how many people post, or repost, completely wrong information.

WVchuter
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 5
      • Overall: 6

I think our government degraded education system has taken away problem solving and objective reasoning in general. Also I consider the Bible as the only book of Truth, which tells us right from wrong. When you don’t know what is right it is hard to end up there. Think about it, it has been 51 years since prayer was banned in schools.
      The last few generations in America have not seen hard times,so there is no saving for a rainy day. Big brother will give you food stamps and put a roof over your head. Our politicians have dumbed down people to the point of “Trust Me”.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

^^^^^Truth^^^^^

Smoke4320
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 140
      • Overall: 151

WVchuter You nailed it

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.