• Overall: 831

I think I’m gonna throw up.

chutesnreloads
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 161
      • Overall: 165

and I thought I was having a bad day already….

oldblinddog
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 110
      • Overall: 114

#thatbitch needs to be burned at the stake

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 130
      • Overall: 138

And if elected, Bill will undoubtedly be in an under secretary position.

One which he is overqualified for.

After all, he’s been there many, many, MANY times.

Gives an entirely new meaning to the under secretary position, in fact.

Seriously, WHY, oh why, do people vote for such trash?

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 256
      • Overall: 296

The wife says I should just sit back and keep my big mouth shut and try to ignore what is going on all around me, where we live, if we kept out of Denver or the Springs it would be easy to do however something inside me just won’t let go.
      In my 70 years I cannot recall anytime where things are as messed up as they are. I read something years ago that stated that it is good for generations to die off and allow new generations and ideas to come forward. Might be something to it.
      Actually, I am thinking there just might be something to this business of “chemtrails”. The “whatever” using planes to spray chemicals in the air to make the populace stupid. Either in the air or in the water, something seems to making people dumb and dumber.
      In my wildest dreams I never could have imagined we would have such a poor choice of any kind of leader, not just on the Presidential level but from what I have seen even on the State and sometimes local level. We have lyers, con men, outright thieves and people that one time would have been in jail not only running but achieving high office. They seem to be doing it for only personal gain and the end result is that it tears down all that is around us the we hold true and dear, not to mention it is destroying a great social experiment started a couple of hundred years ago.
      George was right. We need an appeal to Heaven. We don’t seem to be capable of doing anything.

OK, I’ll shut up now.

For now.

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I get pretty wound up about it myself. I never considered myself to hold extreme positions. However, over the last 7 years or so, I have had to face the fact that my views are apparently in the minority, at least within the voting public who cast a ballot. Which leaves me in an uncomfortable position.
      Either that or the votes cast and results tallied are not in agreement. Which also leaves me in an uncomfortable position.

I must say that that of the two possibilities, I prefer to believe it is the former. The latter is simply something I refuse to ponder the ramifications of.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

u

Wright Arms;n7837 wrote: I get pretty wound up about it myself. I never considered myself to hold extreme positions. However, over the last 7 years or so, I have had to face the fact that my views are apparently in the minority, at least within the voting public who cast a ballot. Which leaves me in an uncomfortable position.
      Either that or the votes cast and results tallied are not in agreement. Which also leaves me in an uncomfortable position.

I must say that that of the two possibilities, I prefer to believe it is the former. The latter is simply something I refuse to ponder the ramifications of.

You have said it much better than I.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I’m 100% with you on everything you’re saying.
      Please do NOT shut up. That’s how we all got in this fix in the first place. Bit our toungue and remained aloof while the idiots ran amuck and screamed, cried, slept, and lied their way into power. They think they are the majority, because they make the majority of the noise.
      Gotra tell ya, when kids come over to visit my house, and they run amuck tearing things up, if I just sit their and apologize for living, the place will be trashed. If I get up and make a little noise myself, the little suckers walk the line.
      Personally, I think the spoiled brats are running the country and its high time we stopped keeping quiet and started making a little noise.

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Liberals seem mostly bent on getting rid of the Constitution. They don’t believe in the 1st amendment, reference the college students who clamor for a ‘safe space’ and the attempt to bar companies from buying political ads. They seem to think this amendment applies only to individuals. While the 2nd amendment, which they obviously do not believe in either, they claim applies only to groups with their ‘militia’ argument. Huh? Holy inconsistency, Batman!

Sad thing is, there seems to be so MANY of them willing to cast a ballot. While the ‘silent majority’ remains silent.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Those of the “elite” tend to throw lots of quotes around to give the impression of great knowledge. I have to wonder sometimes where they get their information, actually I think, a lot of it, they just imagine it according to their desires at the time.
      When it comes to any of the amendments there is absolutely no doubt in this world what our founding fathers were thinking about. All of them were great letter writers and wrote complete libraries full of them. Some wrote books, all left lots of communication with others of the time. We can also refer to the Federalist Papers and the Anti Federalist Papers and also many news articles of the time have survived. To think that the Supreme Court has to ” interpret” anything goes beyond belief. They stated usually many times over exactly what they were thinking and why they said what they did. It’s already there written down in the Kings English for anyone to see and read.
      Where they come up with some of the absurd interpretations that they do only backs up one of the sayings of Adolf Hitler.
      ” A lye told often enough becomes the truth .”
      I think it also backs up one of my theories and that is there must be something to this cloud seeding business, or contrails as some call it. People are really getting dumber and dumber.

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I have a 1 1/2 hr commute, 5 days a week, beginning at 12:00. So I believe I can guess where your information comes from. I do not completely discount the information from this program, I consider it ‘entertainment programming’ only. If you disagree, I am sorry. I just calls ’em as I sees ’em.
      That said, I do not think the public is getting less intelligent. Rather, I think we are all so wrapped up in our lives that we do not have time to check and see if the 5 minute news cycle spewed out on our radio is correct or not, And after 4 or 5 days or this repeated rubbish, John Q. Public accepts it as fact. Low information voters, I believe the term is.

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

Hillary spent 3 1/2 hours with the FBI in their DC HQ today. She’s already spinning it as if she were a great asset to the agency. I’m sure that her sycophants believe every word of that press release.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Wright Arms,
      Yes I do on occasion listen but only like once a week or so. I actually get my information from at least 7 different radio shows, several of them are short wave and about 30 different news sources from all over the world, several , no doubt, I really shouldn’t be reading.
      I have found that if you are smart , you don’t claim any one of them as the gospel but rather consider them all.
      I think what I look for is the old adage that where there is smoke, there is fire.
      I have yet to find any one particular news source that I consider to be without prejudice. They all seem to have a cross to bear.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.