- February 1, 2016 at 9:12 pm #22603
For the moment, being a vendor on Goodsteel forum is free of charge. Just post here with your request, along with what you sell/service you offer, and I will create a Vendor section for you.
- February 10, 2016 at 3:47 pm #234981989toddmParticipant
- Posts: 1
- Comments: 2
- Overall: 3
G’morning Tim, I make custom leather holsters and belts along with other leather products. Toad Rico Designs is the name of my venture. I would like to be a vendor here if possible. Thanks and God Bless!
- February 21, 2016 at 7:19 pm #24639Sagebrush7Participant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 5
- Overall: 9
Hey Tim, James and Shamus Sage We manufacture and sell aluminum gas checks. We also have a good selection of Gator checks along with some bullet molds and accessory’s. We would like to be a Vendor sponsor. http://www.sagesoutdoors.com firstname.lastname@example.org Offer 10% discount to members and free samples of our aluminum checks. Thanks for your consideration. James
- February 21, 2016 at 11:11 pm #24648
Good to have you aboard sir. I’ll get you fixed right up.
- March 12, 2016 at 12:33 pm #25781bullet makerParticipant
- Posts: 12
- Comments: 76
- Overall: 88
Good morning Tim,
This is Pete,aka bullet maker. I would like to bcome a Vendor sponsor. I make bullet jackets and jacketed bullets. I am able to anneal brass. I also cast. I have around 30 molds. Most are the common ones, a couple aren’t.
- March 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm #25784
Good Morning Pete! I will set you up your own page ASAP. Let me know if you like it or need it changed etc etc etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.