This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

For the moment, being a vendor on Goodsteel forum is free of charge. Just post here with your request, along with what you sell/service you offer, and I will create a Vendor section for you.
    Thank you.

1989toddm 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 2
    • Overall: 3

G’morning Tim, I make custom leather holsters and belts along with other leather products. Toad Rico Designs is the name of my venture. I would like to be a vendor here if possible. Thanks and God Bless!

Sagebrush7 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 5
    • Overall: 9

Hey Tim, James and Shamus Sage We manufacture and sell aluminum gas checks. We also have a good selection of Gator checks along with some bullet molds and accessory’s. We would like to be a Vendor sponsor. http://www.sagesoutdoors.com sales@sagesoutdoors.com Offer 10% discount to members and free samples of our aluminum checks. Thanks for your consideration. James

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Good to have you aboard sir. I’ll get you fixed right up.

bullet maker 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 76
    • Overall: 88

Good morning Tim,
    This is Pete,aka bullet maker. I would like to bcome a Vendor sponsor. I make bullet jackets and jacketed bullets. I am able to anneal brass. I also cast. I have around 30 molds. Most are the common ones, a couple aren’t.
    Thanks
    Pete

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Good Morning Pete! I will set you up your own page ASAP. Let me know if you like it or need it changed etc etc etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.