Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Just got one from Midway USA today. I know there are better quality scopes in this category, but current budget dictates I stay toward the lower end of the crowd. No, I won’t even be trying BSA or Barska.

If anyone has one of these, I’d appreciate you posting your opinion on it. I’ll be posting more as I get a chance to use it.

JPHolla
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 120
      • Overall: 121

Vortex is rapidly gaining popularity. I’ve heard from several that they seem to be priced below their quality level.

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

The ones I’ve looked at appeared to be, as said above, priced below their quality level. I almost bought the same one you did a few months ago, but the similar Leupold was on sale and also came with a $50.00 rebate which actually priced it lower.

uber7mm
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 288
      • Overall: 305

Rattlesnake Charlie;n13655 wrote: “…. No, I won’t even be trying BSA or Barska.”

I’ll second that!

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

JPHolla;n13659 wrote: Vortex is rapidly gaining popularity. I’ve heard from several that they seem to be priced below their quality level.

I add my opinion to the affirmative on this statement. Vortex is worth the money, and they stand behind their product as good or better than Leupold. I have no qualms about using their products.

nagantguy
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 19
      • Overall: 23

Like the vortex products; but don’t be to hard on BSA I’ve had lots of good luck with their scopes, from 22s to slug guns to ARs only had to ever send one back and it was broken in shipping! I’d rate them as high or better than Simmons for mid quality scope

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

I just got a Zeiss Terra scope.
      The Terra series seems to be a good deal also, and seems to fit into the better than its price point category.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.