Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      SciFiJim
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 2
      • Overall: 3

I live in Porterville CA, between Fresno and Bakersfield. I am moving out of state soon and have two buckets of wheel weights that I don’t have time to sort and render and will not be taking them with me. They are free to anyone that will come by to pick them up. I also have a bucket of zinc weights that I have sorted out over time. If you have a use for it, you are welcome to it. The scrap yard will only pay 5 cents/lb for the weights and I would rather give them for free to someone that can use them. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you contact info.

Jim Ellis

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

That’s an awesome thing of you to do Jim. I myself just gave away two buckets of COWW because I just don’t have time to render them.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

I don’t know everyone here I may well the closest if I went over Yosemite I could meet you you near the west gate. .. the milage is just a killer. If you don’t get any takers closer maybe I’ll take Ms over to Bridal vail falls next Friday.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Harter is a good man and a personal friend. I’ll vouch for him any day. Hope it works out.

SciFiJim
      Participant
      • Bronze

It’s a 2 1/2 drive in each direction to Yosemite for me. I was hoping someone could pick them up at my home.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Jim I’ll see how it works out as the week progresses. My maps says it is 297 miles at 6hrs 7 min via 359,395,140 Fresno and 99. And an hour more via 95,6,395,58 99. I’ve been running every weekend since April but maybe Remmy dog would like to take a nice ride . I have some cousins out in desert I haven’t seen in 20 yr or so and need to hit the hall of records in Bakersfield anyway I think this will make a nice weekend.

Again if someone is closer please save me the trip.

Jim where you moving to?

SciFiJim
      Participant
      • Bronze

I am moving to the San Antonio area. My kids have grown and gone and my wife and I don’t have any other family in the area. I still have family in the Houston and Austin areas. San Antonio is close enough but not too close. 🙂

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Well maybe we will still make a connection. We get through SA a couple of times a yr. We hunt hogs in the spring near Gonzales. SA HAS been our sleep over town in the past.

chutesnreloads
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 161
      • Overall: 165

S.A. is a wise choice.Austin has been insane for decades now and I’d never enjoy living in the Houston area

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.