Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Here’s my tractor. Case construction king 380B. 53hp.

She leeks oil like a sieve, but just keeps chugging. I hitched up the 7′ box blade Sunday and scraped my driveway, then turned a hill into a flat spot. Heh heh…..

http://goodsteelforum.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/46829/rcss4avadxw3jgxza7fo34yf9lygh9mz.jpg

Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Functional and affordable. Right on.

My brother still uses his 1949 Farmall M for mowing and raking. I’ll be using an early 50’s Ford N on Saturday to tow my deer blind into position. Things are dry and you need to keep hot exhaust pipes out of the weeds and grass.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Yeah, when we moved to the new property last year, I found myself in need of a tractor. The prices at the local Kabota dealership just about made me laugh in the salesman’s face, and that was the cheapest option!!!

I got on Craigslist and found this old construction tractor for less than a new zero turn mower and it came with a 7′ Massey Furgison box blade with automatic scarifiers, and a 6′ finish mower deck, plus all the service manuals.

To which I said “heck yeah”. That’s what I call proper berm maintenance!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.