- March 13, 2016 at 2:23 pm #25827
I took a couple of guys from Ohio hog hunting for the first time. This one was walking down a road bordered by two fences. He was heading right to us and had no idea we were there. Thanks again Tim for building a fine rifle.
- March 13, 2016 at 3:32 pm #25831HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
Nice hog . I’m looking forward to getting a couple wet in May….the rifles ,hogs go in a freezer.
- March 13, 2016 at 10:31 pm #25835GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
Good on you sir! That was a very good rifle, and it looks good in your hand. Great to see it doing what we built it to do!
- March 13, 2016 at 11:44 pm #25844
Thanks but that’s not me. It’s one of the guys I took hunting. We are the same age though.
- March 14, 2016 at 9:25 pm #25880redriverhunterParticipant
- Posts: 25
- Comments: 22
- Overall: 47
nice looking hog, may I ask what the MBT 260 is thanks
- March 15, 2016 at 12:46 am #25889
redriverhunter;n4317 wrote: nice looking hog, may I ask what the MBT 260 is thanks
It is a Remington 700 chambered in 260 Remington that Tim built for me. The MBT is Malcolm Ballistic Tool, the name of Tim’s business. It has a #4 Bartlein barrel, HS Precision stock, Timney trigger and Leupold 4.5×14 scope.
- March 15, 2016 at 4:09 am #25894DaveInGAParticipant
- Posts: 6
- Comments: 44
- Overall: 50
Good looking hog and a great rig. Congrats on both. Always nice to see a guy you take hunting be successful. It’s better than shooting the game yourself.
- March 18, 2016 at 5:01 pm #25990ScrewboltsParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 97
- Overall: 101
Nice looking outfit and congratulations on the pig!
- March 18, 2016 at 8:09 pm #25995PasturedragParticipant
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 15
- Overall: 15
Nice rifle & nice porker !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.