• Author
      WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 368
      • Overall: 398

We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bloodpressure was so high I had to go to bed earily.

It is 4:41 AM here now.

I feel much better…

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I agree. I think. A great day for America.

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I believe we have Julian Assange and Wikileaks to thank for the email dump that told the American people what was going on.

As Jackie Gleason use to say,”How Sweet it is” .. Finally the good guys win..

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

True.
      But it’s a VERY sad situation when it takes something like that to turn the election away from a person like Clinton. This nation is in serious trouble, and we need to get behind trump and work hard to restore some law, order, and pure values to our nation.
      This was too close. I hope everyone realizes that we are at a point where half the nation was ready to do a self inflicted frontal lobotomy. I regret that I was not more vocal in the past, and that will change from now on. I have discovered how easy it is to contact my politicians and the difference it really can make. I will continue to do so.

We have a last chance to take this great nation back and all it requires is for good men to get involved.
      I would like to extend my dearest and most heartfelt thanks to all who got together and voted to stop the tide of evil from totally swarming this nation.
      However, it was too close for comfort, and we need to get busy.

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I would rather have a random person off the street as president than Hillary Clinton. She was the worst case scenario for America.

Looks like we retained control of the House and Senate as well.

I am glad grass roots American finally woke up and took a stand.

We have been crapped on long enough.

I just hope Trump can turn things around..

It is a great day for the Second Amendment.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Very true, but I can assure you Trump cannot turn this around. The only way this country gets back on track is if good people get involved and help work to build a strong conservative base again.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

This is 1980.
      Whenever the silent majority does finally decide to speak they always lay the smack down on the media, the political machine, and the experts.
      It was not just the Presidential election but the House, Senate and a majority of the Governors that have changed.

Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

I like those photos Sgt. Mike.
      I love this mornings headlines.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Finally.
      Obama can’t blame Bush…………

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

If they would quit worshipping the celebrities and the new media that would be a good start.

Waksupi
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 106
      • Overall: 112

This was the track I figured for the Tea Party. 12 years to take the presidency. Now back to Congress, who apparently didn’t take the citizens seriously. Praise the Lord!

popper
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 293
      • Overall: 294

Unfortunately, several more states I won’t visit & spend any $$. The fight has just begun, now to get the Fed, state & local Gov. cleaned out. Not the time to gloat.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

popper;n11162 wrote: Unfortunately, several more states I won’t visit & spend any $$. The fight has just begun, now to get the Fed, state & local Gov. cleaned out. Not the time to gloat.

Truer words were never spoken. At least this way we have a miserable fighting chance. The question remains if people will sit back and go to sleep again, or get cracking.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 109
      • Overall: 143

popper;n11162 wrote: Unfortunately, several more states I won’t visit & spend any $$. The fight has just begun, now to get the Fed, state & local Gov. cleaned out. Not the time to gloat.

Come visit us here in Oregon popper, we need some more conservatives around to encourage us and help fight the progressives that have ruined a beautiful State.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 256
      • Overall: 296

Goodsteel;n11146 wrote: True.
      But it’s a VERY sad situation when it takes something like that to turn the election away from a person like Clinton. This nation is in serious trouble, and we need to get behind trump and work hard to restore some law, order, and pure values to our nation.
      This was too close. I hope everyone realizes that we are at a point where half the nation was ready to do a self inflicted frontal lobotomy. I regret that I was not more vocal in the past, and that will change from now on. I have discovered how easy it is to contact my politicians and the difference it really can make. I will continue to do so.

We have a last chance to take this great nation back and all it requires is for good men to get involved.
      I would like to extend my dearest and most heartfelt thanks to all who got together and voted to stop the tide of evil from totally swarming this nation.
      However, it was too close for comfort, and we need to get busy.

Amen Brother. There are many lessons to come from this, one that I see is for the major , so called , news outlets, ( ABC CBS and even Fox of late ) to go back to what they do best. Coming up with cheap afternoon soap operas and leave the real ( I.E. honest ) news reporting to Breitbart, Drudge, Alex Jones and a few of the others that had the courage to stand up to the machine that almost over came us.
      Dissemination of honest and accurate news was one of the most vital things out there that contributed to the success that our forefathers had. The outright lies, deceit and misinformation put forth by the so called bastions of integrity ( I am joking you understand at least on the integrity part ) that hide behind corporate news sources today are a complete disgrace to the very name of news information . They should be completely ashamed of themselves.
      We have a lot to do.

doc1876
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 51
      • Overall: 61

I still don’t understand how she was allowed to get anywhere near that position.

gwpercle
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 36
      • Overall: 38

Watching CNN this morning was wonderful….they were so messed up they couldn’t figure out what went wrong. They were just dumbstruck and shell shocked !
      I love it ! God Bless America and the real American people.
      Gary,
      I may be a Deplorable but I’m an American Deplorable

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

doc1876;n11175 wrote: I still don’t understand how she was allowed to get anywhere near that position.

Money and power.
      The Clintons have sold America out to ever country in the world.
      Especially China.

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

I slept well last night after the acceptance speech.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

doc1876;n11175 wrote: I still don’t understand how she was allowed to get anywhere near that position.

Everyone one does realize she can STILL be impeached for her actions as Secretary of State…
      Impeached does not always means jail but it keeps her from ever running for ANY type of Governmental office EVER.

Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

She will just become a high paid lobbyist.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

rather see that than elected with power

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

What I think is hilarious is all those big interest people who made payouts to the Clintons,and now she lost .
      They are left holding the bag.

I would love to have been there for the concession speech to see them cry like little girls.

Larry Gibson
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 507
      • Overall: 562
      • Gold

The result gives me hope for our country again. I worked a local poll yesterday and it was a long hard day. We processed over 1800 voters, more than twice as many as we have in the past. Results made it worthwhile.

I would not want to be a Secret Service agent assigned to the Clinton detail. They took millions of dollars from some very bad people who wanted payback on their investment……..I doubt they’ll just kiss it off with a “win some, lose some” ……

Larry Gibson

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

I would not want to be a Secret Service agent assigned to the Clinton detail.

According to my old LE contacts, Secret Service duty with the Clintons and their minions is to be avoided at all costs. They are mean, vitriolic and rude to anyone who cannot benefit them politically or financially.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Very true, but in this case, it’s spelled Hillarious

Waksupi
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 106
      • Overall: 112

I saw a Youtube video of “The View” episode yesterday morning. What a hoot! Liberal heads exploding all over the place!

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Please don’t hold the whole state of Nevada responsible for Clark and Washoe counties mid guided idiots. There are 15 other counties and we all voted pro America . Even Mineral where the 2 prime employers for the county are union gov contract . My jaw hit the flood like a rocket sled at the water break when that charming lass was announced , I almost had it rolled back up so I could clench it and they announced Hari’s clone with boobs had won . A state of 3 million and 2.6 of them are all crammed into 2 metroplexes and ……….grrr …….. Sorry my key board doesn’t have sufficient angry punctuation for what I want to convey.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

I saw Woopi Goldberg’s acid dipped statements. I couldn’t quit laughing. Trump took away their favorite toy: emotional appeal to a hypothetical and unprovable situation.
      Ah think somebody just yanked the cord to their rainbow lights out the wall.
      Hey Woopi, can ya feel the burn?
      We’re more concerned with the millions of unborn dead, than one unfortunate situation or two where the child shares in the inconvenience of his or her parents horrible decisions!
      Go fix your dreadlocks. They’re a little lop sided.
      LOL!

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

A lot of the celebrity liberals said they would move to another country if Trump won,, but I don’t see any of them doing it.

The celebrities and the news media have tried their best to ruin a great nation.

They are a lot of the reason people are rioting today.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

The sad part is, they could never run the country for 5 minutes without working class Americans who believe in conservative values. We could easily run the country without them however. It might be a cold hard place without as much wonderful music and entertainment, but run it would, and it would run well.
      These people are just fluff.
      There’s a big difference between concrete and drapes.

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Correct and most of those Celebrities have never had to work a regular job.
      They live in a fantasy world.

blackthorn
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 17
      • Overall: 17

I am a Canadian and so I could not vote in your countries election. I did follow the process with great interest (because when America sneezes, Canada catches cold) and am more than pleased with the results. That said, I feel compelled to say that (in my estimation) had Trump been opposed by Sanders and not Clinton, the result may well have been very different. Similarly, I believe that had the Republican candidate been one of the “old guard” He or she would have been unlikely to have been able to unite (and get the vote out) the grass root voters that Trump was able to mobilize. I would, therefore offer this advice; do not slip back into the apathetic mode prevalent in your country (in mine too) and allow tremendous gains to slip away. The future, going forward is in the hand of the US people. In any case, CONGRATULATIONS.

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

blackthorn;n11235 wrote: I am a Canadian and so I could not vote in your countries election. I did follow the process with great interest (because when America sneezes, Canada catches cold) and am more than pleased with the results. That said, I feel compelled to say that (in my estimation) had Trump been opposed by Sanders and not Clinton, the result may well have been very different. Similarly, I believe that had the Republican candidate been one of the “old guard” He or she would have been unlikely to have been able to unite (and get the vote out) the grass root voters that Trump was able to mobilize. I would, therefore offer this advice; do not slip back into the apathetic mode prevalent in your country (in mine too) and allow tremendous gains to slip away. The future, going forward is in the hand of the US people. In any case, CONGRATULATIONS.

You are correct. If Trump is all hot air, then he will be gone in four years or less.
      If he moves to fast on implementing some things there can be undesired consequences.

Either way it could only be a short term victory.

I am hoping he will be in long enough to appoint at least two Conservative Justices to the Supreme Court.
      That will be our biggest victory.

doc1876
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 51
      • Overall: 61

Can’t you just feel how much fresher the air is!?

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.