This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Design Team – Josh and Sarah 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author
     Design Team – Josh and Sarah 
    Keymaster
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 19
    • Overall: 27

I am posting a new topic from my phone and will test the ability to edit it from the computer.

P.S. I am editing it from the computer just fine.

NavyVet1959 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 26
    • Overall: 28

No preview option to see what is going to be posted prior to pressing SUBMIT…

kens 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 531
    • Overall: 587

If you update your own post, then it does not show up in the right sidebar as a recent post????

Keymaster
      • Bronze

We see what you are talking about. It is hard to tell if it’s because updates to a new post don’t count as a new/repost or if it is a slow internal caching problem (nothing you can do from your end). I have tested and updated a few posts and if it was a caching problem after a navigating back and forth between pages for 5 or 10 mins would make it show up but this has not been my experience. As of right now, I think it’s probably not a function of this template. The thing that is pushing me in that direction is the fact that the template has a “Live Notifications” tab in your navbar. When you are logged in that notifies you of comments and changes to a post or topic.

Keymaster
    • Bronze

Test

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.