- March 18, 2016 at 9:34 pm #26002bullet makerParticipant
- Posts: 12
- Comments: 76
- Overall: 88
Just wondering if there is any interest in swaging dies for an original RCBS press. They swage half jackets or drop a gas check and lead in the die, then powder coat, tumble lube. I have complete setups. If there is any interest I will post some pictures. Here are some pictures.The ram fits an RCBS original press. This set is for 44cal SWC(Keith style). I have a couple of these sets as well as 4 38 cal sets, 1 45 cal setup, and 1 30 cal pistol setup. $280.00 for a complete setup TYD. Once you have a complete setup, another caliber will be $180.00 TYD.
- March 18, 2016 at 9:40 pm #26004VANNParticipant
- Posts: 11
- Comments: 123
- Overall: 134
I’m interested, but cost is my concern. What calibers do you have, and how much.
- March 19, 2016 at 12:01 am #26016RegParticipant
- Posts: 40
- Comments: 256
- Overall: 296
I would like to take a look.
- March 19, 2016 at 2:06 am #26030HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
Me too . I have an lod set for a 105 gr RNFP 30 cal . I’d sure like to feed the 22s that way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.