This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rattlesnake Charlie 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

I was beat to the socks on the 1st Saturday this month, so Glenn and I decided to postpone the meeting. This next Saturday is the new date this month, and what a day it will be! We will be joined on the 18th by none other that Mr. Bjorn Borud. Bjornb, that tester of bullets, that mold miester, the man who has explained so much about our sport through down to earth language and pictures, will be joining us for dinner next Saturday at Sawbucks in Elpaso Arkansas.
    If you were waiting for the opportune moment to join us, this will be it. Bjorn is a dear friend, and an original cast booliteer from the word go. Please make every attempt to come and meet him in person!
    I will try to get Sgt.Mike on board as well. Glenn will probably be there, Doc44 and CAdude also. It’s sure to be a special evening!

Menner 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 120
    • Overall: 124

17 hr drive don’t count on me LOL
    Would Love to get there maybe I will one day
    Tony

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Maybe I’ll take a video so everybody can see. LOL!

Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

On this side of the crick, Sunday morning, I’ll be making homemade biscuits with homemade bacon gravy. Plenty of strong fresh coffee to go with it. Please RSVP so I will know how many gallons of coffee to brew. Oh, BTW, I’ll be serving chicken and dumplings Sunday evening. And, my chicken and dumplings is known over all of southern Colorado as … well, there weren’t no leftovers. Cake flour is the key to the dumplings. Just a hint. Oh, if the chickens were smoked before the pot, that don’t hurt things much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.