Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

It is snowing again here in Los Alamos, NM. I had hoped to plant my zucchini today, but it would be soggy task. Temperature is staying above freezing, so there is no shoveling required. Yeah! I’ve repeatedly been told that summer will arrive before July 4th. But, you can ask my mother that I’ve not been known for patience.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Holy moly. It was 75 degrees here today, and I’m just enjoying it while it lasts. Gonna be roasting our guts out soon enough!

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Had plows out just outside Carson City today . I’ve been digging the Tee shirt weather all across Texas and western Arkansas …..snow in New Mexico worries me headed west at oh dawn o’clock tomorrow

Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Harter;n6562 wrote: Had plows out just outside Carson City today . I’ve been digging the Tee shirt weather all across Texas and western Arkansas …..snow in New Mexico worries me headed west at oh dawn o’clock tomorrow

In the 70’s and sunny today. Typical New Mexico weather. Changes happen fast. Most of the snow melted off the mountain too. I’m headed out on vacation tomorrow. Actually, maybe more of an endurance run. Dodge City to see Mom, Hanibal, MO for some sight seeing, my girlfriend’s class in natural medicine by O’Hare airport in Chicago, visit my middle son in northern Illinois, Two Rivers, WI to visit friends, Montello, WI to visit granddaughters, a rocket sled to the Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, south to Chadron, NE and Museum of the Fur Trad, Cabela’s in Sidney, NE, Colorado Springs to see my daughter, then pushing south and west back to Los Alamos. Return to work on Tuesday May 24th.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Sounds like our run .

I started 140 road miles so the of Reno Nv the morning of 4/29 hauling a 24″ band saw and XR650R Honda with us to Wealder Tx for a 3 day hog hunt North to Mena AR to pickup a new to me F250 diesel with a scant 164k on the clock and headed home in the morning via I 40 turn r8ght at Kingman and 400 miles home. . Wouldn’t trade it for nuttin’.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.