This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jniedbalski 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
     Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 219
    • Overall: 262

Hi guys, I just got through with making a video on how to setup a 2 stage trigger for my Mak90. I used a new set of ALG AKT-EL fire control group parts and also went back and did the same for the stock Chinese parts that came with the gun. The ALG parts ended up with a 2.75# trigger pull.

Anyway, here’s a link to the video. Comments are appreciated.

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 203
    • Overall: 226

Nice vido. This is the kind of stuff I miss in gun magazines from the 80s and 9os. How to articles. The nra rifleman magazine use to have articles like this also. Same way with the hot rod magazine. From the early 7os up untill I canceled my subscription in the early 2000s no more how to articles

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Forgot to add . Great video. I really like stuff like this

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 219
    • Overall: 262

Thanks for the kind words.

I was searching around to see if anybody had any of the nitty gritty details worked out yet and kept coming across long videos with guys starting with 80 grit sand paper to “smooth” things out!  I worked my way through it with the ALG parts, then took those measurements to the stock Chinese parts and it worked with them also.

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Only thing 80 grit is good for is taking off rust or paint or shaping bondo.A pice of 320 would work good for realy rough metal or reshaping metal.The 500 to 600 grit will get you a nice polished finish without taking off to much metal.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.