Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      redriverhunter
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 22
      • Overall: 47

I have been looking for some stainless screws for the scope rings (Ruger factory) anyone know what the thread count is and seems to be hard to find stainless thanks
      rrh

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

It’s RUGER. It’s got the Phoenix which means you cry only once.
      Call this number and explain your situation: <a href="http://javascript:void(0)”>1 (603) 865-2442
      Let me know what happens.

uber7mm
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 288
      • Overall: 305

A phoenix rises from its own ashes…. I must be missing something in the metaphor. Please advise.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Ruger has a good customer service reputation for making things right even when the customer is picky.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

The Ruger emblem is a rising phoenix with an R emblazoned on its breast.

uber7mm
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 288
      • Overall: 305

Thanks Tim, I should have know that, being that Ruger is big in these here parts.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Last I spoke to Ruger, I asked why they do not advertise their superb customer service?
      I was told that by advertising a “limited lifetime warranty” they are privy to certain legal advantages of some kind. i told them I really don’t care what people say anyway, and just to keep doing what they do and they will have my recommendation for life.

The worst basket case I ever sent them was a Ruger pistol (that’s it. Not a mark I, II, III.) made in 1953. It was a rattle trap. The upper was so loose on the lower you could pull them apart and see light through the gun. I packed it up with a note explaining that the pistol was obviously abused and worn slap out, but my client wanted it repaired for sentamental reasons, and just to please send me a quote.
      6 days from when I mailed the box, it was returned. Cleaned, test fired 50 times, and tight as the day it was made. There was also a note thanking my client for being a loyal Ruger customer.
      Ive kind of been a Ruger fanatic ever since, because if they will provide that level of servuce on a pistol like THAT, they’ll handle anything.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.