- October 27, 2017 at 11:49 am #47434GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
An elderly couple learned to send text messages on their mobile phones.
The wife, a retired college English instructor with an emphasis on the classics, was an unapologetic romantic; her husband, a retired salty Navy chief petty officer of thirty years service, was a no nonsense guy.
One afternoon, the wife went to the local Starbucks to meet a friend for coffee. While she waited for her friend’s arrival, she exercised her new skill by sending her husband a romantic text message: “if you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you”.
The husband responded: ” I’m takin a shit. Please advise.”
- October 28, 2017 at 7:52 pm #47437slim1836Participant
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 63
- Overall: 66
Good one, I stole it.
- October 28, 2017 at 8:04 pm #47438GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 222
- Overall: 265
LOL Good one 🙂
- October 29, 2017 at 7:18 pm #47442HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.