- November 22, 2016 at 8:46 pm #31457Rattlesnake CharlieParticipant
- Posts: 152
- Comments: 679
- Overall: 831
I was just watching a documentary of WWII. As the soldiers marched by, Winston Churchill took off his hat.
- November 23, 2016 at 3:45 am #31463HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
For being such a brash ,loud , opinionated boar he knew when respect was due . Seems like a few modern leaders could use some lessons .
- November 23, 2016 at 3:57 am #31464Sgt. MikeParticipant
- Posts: 84
- Comments: 789
- Overall: 873
- November 23, 2016 at 5:51 pm #31471popperParticipant
- Posts: 1
- Comments: 293
- Overall: 294
Churchill had a problem in WWI with the Turk campaign where a lot of men died from a mistake he made. Kind of like McAurther in the Philippines. Yea, kind of burned me when the Gold Star family got boo’d because 1st class had to wait for them to depart. I think the flight crew got even though. Lot of lip service for the military now, not much else.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.