- May 11, 2016 at 2:15 pm #27757RegParticipant
- Posts: 40
- Comments: 256
- Overall: 296
- May 11, 2016 at 8:25 pm #27760HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
It’s funny but what he was saying a yr ago made sense and sounded good …….then the campaign wheels started to turn by December it was clear that he was oof the rails . The most frightening thing to me is that Hellary mi th t take him as a running mate and win……
- May 11, 2016 at 8:37 pm #27761WaksupiParticipant
- Posts: 6
- Comments: 106
- Overall: 112
I do hope Hillary ends up as the candidate. Democrats just may actually vote for Bernie.
I was going to go to Missoula today to pick up some things, until I heard Bernie was going to be down there. I wouldn’t want any of my friends to see me, and think I was going to the rally.
- May 11, 2016 at 10:47 pm #27763
- May 12, 2016 at 12:52 am #27765chutesnreloadsParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 161
- Overall: 165
Working in the Liberal Mecca of Texas,I’m well aquainted with a number of hardcore dems.They are not only excited about the Hildabeast as a candidate but eager to see it in the White House.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.