Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      reloader762
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 80
      • Overall: 95

I’m a firm believer in the power of prayer,  and I know there are many on here that do as well.   I am going through a rough time this week,  I came down with something on Monday morning and it been really rough,  turns out I have a bacterial infection an they have me on a strong antibiotic which makes me feel about as bad as the illness.   I’m some better not any worse as I’ve eaten pretty decent today and taken in lots of fluid, I’m just sick of lying around all the time.  My  bit of suffering is nothing to what my Lord went through for me but it sure does ware you down.

slim1836
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 63
      • Overall: 66

Going through the same here, got the crud. Saw the Doc and called in 2 scripts for me to take.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Slim

reloader762
      Participant
      • Bronze

I hope you get to feeling better as well slim,  I’ll keep you in my prayers as well.

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

Wife is suffering thru it as well – praying for you both to heal fully and soon and enjoy a Happy New Year thereafter.

Glenn
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 222
      • Overall: 265

I wish you all health and happiness.  God bless

Glenn

reloader762
      Participant
      • Bronze

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers,  I’m doing much better today as the high fever is gone and I’m feeling more like myself.  The antibiotic are pretty rough on my stomach but that will pass once I’m off them in a few days.  I’ll keep all of you that are sick or have family sick in our thoughts and prayers as well.

I have to say that I got out for a few minutes today and drove to the store,  I’ve been shut up in the house for  5 days and I just wanted to get out for a bit.   I saw one of the ladies that works at the store that knows me because I stop in from time to time,  and she asked me if I was off work?  I told her that I had been sick and was feeling better and just wanted to get out of the house for a few minutes.    I’m guessing the Lord has this invisible sign painted on my forehead that say talk to me about your problems because I care and I will listen,  it must true because I seem to be drawn towards people that have problems in their lives either self-made or through no fault of their own.  Sometimes it weighs heavy on my spirit but I do it anyways,  he gave me the gift,  so I want to use it for his glory.

Anyway on the way home I just started talking to the Lord thanking him for all he has done for me none of which nothing I’ve ever done would deserve it and before five words  were out of my mouth his love came down on me in that truck,  I could say no more or barely see how to drive.  I believe the lord just used that opportunity to show me his love and to let me release all that stuff that has worn me down the past several months and by this morning it’s like night an day.   Thanks for listening,  I’m not 100% but I’m getting there.

I hope and pray the same for you all as well.

GhostHawk
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 258
      • Overall: 260

Sometimes when we are not understanding something, or are being stubborn. He’ll allow things to happen to help us understand.

And like you said, once we get past that spot, and are back in good with him, the peace, love that comes down is almost enough to give ya the blind staggers.

Yes I speak from experience.

Be WELL brother, walk in the light.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I pray health returns to you soon.

reloader762
      Participant
      • Bronze

Just wanted to let you all know I’m doing fine went back to work today although a little tired I’m good to go.  I appreciate each  one of you that took the time to remember me in your thoughts and prayers, I believe it does make a difference.

God Bless you all and prayers to all those still going through rough times.

GhostHawk
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 258
      • Overall: 260

Other way round reloader762.

I took a long long road to get here, had help everywhere along the way when I needed it. At long last I figured things out and started listening to the Lord.

Now I am sitting pretty. I am retired, have an abundance of everything I need.
      I have some health issues, but nothing I can’t live with.
      Every chance I have to serve the Lord and help a fellow wayfarer well lets just say it does my soul good. So thank you for the chance to serve.

Get WELL. Walk in his will, doing his work. Life will be easy.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.