Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

Please pray for those Officers whom have died and those officers wounded ambushed during the protest in Dallas Tx.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I agree. Horrible tragedy.

Butch Wax
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 158
      • Overall: 180

As an honorably retired peace officer, and third generation professional lawman, my thoughts and prayers are with my brother and sister officers. My son is on patrol in northern Montana, making him the 4th generation lawman in my family. I hope he never has to pull a trigger unless on the range.

What took place in Dallas was beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Attacking and murdering police officers in a planned and premeditated assassination is fundamentally un-American, and pure domestic terrorism fuelled by perverted racist behavior. It is my most sincere hope this does not become “a trend ” in racial relations between citizens of our country. However, I’ve been on this planet close to 7 decades and the pattern of violence will likely continue. I’ve seen it in the past and with this social media thing only serves to fuel the fire. I fear that it’s far from over.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

I am ashamed that one of these traitorous murderers was a former Military member. I can’t express my sorrow or shame of his actions.
      (http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/32403268…s-army-veteran)
      We have higher standards of conduct than his actions. It is unfathomable

My since wish is that NO honors can ever be bestowed and those that have been be Congressional removed for his actions.
      Terriable, No honorable Service Member would have did this.

BTW Butch wax nicely put I concur with you, but I am in hopes that it is soon over. Thank You

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

Prayers said the the victim’s and community
      – and the nation, as we seem to be heading to a civil war along religous, race and economic lines.

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

http://popularmilitary.com/dallas-sh…-army-veteran/

Dallas shooting suspect identified as U.S. Army veteran

By Michael Swaney|July 8th, 2016|Military News, U.S. Army|20 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

A suspect in the Dallas police shooting has been identified as Micah X. Johnson, 25, the Los Angeles Times reported Friday. Johnson was a resident of the Dallas area who had no ties to terror groups or a criminal history. An unnamed law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times Johnson had relatives in Mesquite, Texas. “He wanted to kill officers. And he expressed killing white people, killing white officers, he expressed anger for Black Lives Matter,” Dallas Police Chief David Brown said during a press conference. Chief Brown also stated that the suspect claimed the police would find I.E.Ds.

Micah X. Johnson in photos uploaded to Facebook by his sister.

Sources say he is either a current or former Private First Class in the U.S. Army Reserves. An unconfirmed source within the Dallas Police department stated Johnson served in the 284th Engineering Company, 961st Engineering Battalion based out of Seagoville, TX.

Michah Johnson (Facebook)

Johnson was killed by Dallas police after a remotely operated robot detonated a bomb near him around 2:30 a.m. Law enforcement officials said Johnson had no known criminal history or ties to terror groups.

Micah Johnson with the American rapper, Richard Griffin aka Professor Griff, from the the hip hop group Public Enemy. Richard Griffin/Professor Griff is a U.S. Army veteran and a former member of the hate group Nation of Islam. (Facebook)

© 2016 Bright Mountain Media, Inc.

lead-1
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 82
      • Overall: 90

Prayers sent for the families of the fallen officers and all other police and public safety officers.
      I feel this is only a start of things to get worse and there was a post earlier on one of the news feeds that said this POS’s sister said those officers got what they deserved.
      My youngest son is only a few weeks from graduating the Police Academy here and his mom and I are a little stressed to say the least.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

This is a racist killing. The blacks in this country are the most racist faction in sight. They have been encouraged to make it part of their culture.
      With a dead to rights murderess running for president and being acquited on national television by the highest form of law enforcement in the land, we can expect more of this.
      All you who bought ARs in the last five years, get them sighted in and keep them loaded and handy. Protect yourselves and your loved ones. The south is now a place where you can be shot dead for being white, or American, or wealthy, or any other reason this culture of lawless violence takes offense to.
      Dangerous times.

I love the people, but that culture is so obviously broken, the whole penal system has to be graded on a curve just to put a little distance between reality and outright “racism out of self preservation”.
      The racism card has been played too well for too long.

Butch Wax
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Last night another police officers was shot while making a traffic stop in Baldwin Mo. just outside St. Louis. Officer stopped a vehicle for speeding and after initial contact with violator, the officer was returning to his vehicle. It was then that the violator exited his vehicle and opened fire on the officer sending him to the ground. While on the ground, the officer was shot again. The black male then fled the scene leaving the officer to die. The suspect was later arrested many miles from where he shot the officer. The officer is in critical condition in the hospital.

Sgt. Mike, you needn’t apologize for the suspect in Dallas being a veteran. I’ve arrested several vets in my career. Don’t mean nuthin. An organization or branch of service do not committ an offense. People do.

And I told you all this will stop in Dallas. Some are older here and remember the riots in Watts, the Black Panthers, and other militant groups. No, it’s not over. Radical Islamic factions will enter this as well in an attempt to destroy unity in our nation. No, it’s far from over.

Kevin S
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 58
      • Overall: 72

I like the rest of you have seen many videos of that shooting. My heart goes out to all of the family members of those fallen.
      But one of the officers stands out in my mind as a Hero. He selflessly gave his life to try and stop the shooter. He is the officer that on his own charged the perp. while he was using a large concrete support as cover to shoot from.

Butch Wax
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I warned this was far from over. A Dep. Sheriff shot and killed a black man the smashed out a window of the deputy’s home scaring his family inside as the man entered the deputy’s home. The deputy then armed himself and repeatedly ordered the intruder to the ground. Then as the 6’1″ 210# man advanced further the officer defended himself and his family by opening fire on the intruder. It was said there was an argument on Facebook and the black man decided to attack the deputy in his home. They lived in a small town in St. Louis Co. Mo.
      Nope, it’s far from over.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Butch I am appalled that one of mine executed this act, much in the same manner as any LEO would feel when one of their one stray from the accepted norm.
      Having been a LEO decades ago I feel for the officers that undergo this type of cowardly attack. I was highly relieved that one candidate chose to support the thin blue line while the other wishes to build a bridge and not support the laws enacted or those whom duty is to enforce unless it fits their personal agenda. Sad state of affairs

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.