Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 73
      • Overall: 86

Not sure where to put it so if it needs to move ok

I am asking for a prayer for my Daughter Sabrina, 9 years old

She has cancer. In her foot an aggressive one
      Found out when they did a biopsy (2 stiches)
      We have been going for lots of tests so far
      Next few day will be very trying
      Surgery tomorrow June 30 Friday for limp nodes / removal biopsy
      Surgery Tue doing something
      Surgery Wed going to cut it out of her foot
      Told at least 5 days hospital visit
      A few weeks later chemo starts
      Sabrina needs all the help she can get.

Thanks very Much
      Wayne

skeettx
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 197
      • Overall: 213

Wayne

I have asked God to protect and heal Sabrina and to help the family cope.

Mike

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Oh my God Wayne, that’s the worst thing I could imagine. My daughter is 8 years old and I want to go grab her right now and hold on tight.

I will pray for you immediately and put Sabrina on the prayer list at church.

Hang in there, and please keep us updated!!!

PS: Seek the Lord hard right now. He is very near in times of trouble and He has used suffering and horrible circumstances to bring me closer to Him every time it has come upon me.

GhostHawk
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 258
      • Overall: 260

Lord, I come to you today to ask your help for a child. An innocent child who has a nasty cancer in her leg. Lord I do not know your will in this. But I do ask that you send the Holy Spirit to be with both her and her family. What will be will be, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. If it is your intent to bring her home quickly to your arms then Lord I accept that. If not please heal her. No matter what your will please be with Sabrina  and her family. Help and comfort them Lord. As I know you are able.

I know your eye is on the sparrow, and that it is on Sabrina as well.

Be with those in need, you have blessed me richly Lord and I lack for nothing.

In the name of God the Father Almighty, his only son our Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit I ask this. Amen

Glenn
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 222
      • Overall: 265

Wayne, I feel for you and your family and can only imagine what you are going through.

My wife Leah has Non-Hodgdon’s Lymphona and in addition to chemo we used an herbal supplement called “ESSIAC”.  It’s a combination of 4 herbs that was a native remedy for cancer that some Canadian Nurse searched out.

http://www.essiacinfo.org/essiac.html

The last time Leah’s cancer flared up, it changed from a slow growth to an aggressive growth.  The Doctors said that the chemo might clear up to 85% of the aggressive but would probably not do much on the slow growth.  An Herbalogist friend told us about Essiac, so we asked the Dr. about using it along with the chemo and he said it was fine.  After it was all said and done, she went into complete remission on both the aggressive and slow growth.  That was about 10 years ago and it is still gone.

Essiac comes in a few different forms, pills, tea and an alcohol extract.  We use the extract.  It tastes horrible, but Leah put’s a shot of it in a soda.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  God Bless.

Glenn.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.