Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Design Team – Josh and Sarah 
    Keymaster
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 19
    • Overall: 27
    • Fuzzy images and emojis on phone, but not on the computer in the chat window.
    • Posting window in the forum is very small, and hard to see and edit your test before you post.

Just a few to start.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Issues to look at are:

Uploading pictures taken with ANY phone instantly in both the threads and in chat.

Having a decent space for dialogue modification and viewing while typing out a post on the cell phone. I need to see at least 6 or 7 lines of text so that I can scroll back up through a large post quickly. Maybe there’s also a way to minimize the keypad so I can get a broader view of the text so I can quickly find my place and edit. This is a very important feature for our moderators to have as well. Part of good moderating is being johnny on the spot with spammers, trolls, trash talk etc etc etc. and having the ability to soar through the forum with ease using a smartphone is very very key to the successful moderation of the forum.

I would very much like to be able to successfully browse, moderate, post, and manage the forum with my phone in either portrait or landscape orientation.

I need to be able to easily access my photo cache in the middle of a post. ei: tap out 20 lines of information, hit the button, scroll through the pictures (I have thousands), select picture, tap out another ten lines, hit the button, scroll through pictures, select picture, repeat……..

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Something else that pertains to phone usage: I would like to receive instant notification when someone is in chat, and when fresh posts happen. I need my finger on the pulse, and my phone is the best way to stay connected to the fellers here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.