- December 2, 2017 at 11:02 pm #47816
A weeks worth of hunting, but finally got it done in PA today! I love these PA mountain bucks!
- December 3, 2017 at 1:11 pm #47823skeettxParticipant
- Posts: 16
- Comments: 197
- Overall: 213
Great looking buck
- December 3, 2017 at 5:59 pm #47824
down here, they are all nocturnal this time of year.
- December 3, 2017 at 6:33 pm #47825uber7mmParticipant
- Posts: 17
- Comments: 288
- Overall: 305
What’d you nail that buck with?
Details:: Rifle make and caliber
- December 3, 2017 at 10:52 pm #47826
That’s a Browning Abolt in 7mm Rem Mag. 140 grain Sierra’s. Shot at about 70 yards.
- December 4, 2017 at 8:17 am #47829GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
Ugly looking brute!!! (but the deer makes up for it) Har!!!
Awesome trophy buck sir! I’d love to have a shot at something like that one day.
So, are you going to have it mounted?
- December 4, 2017 at 8:31 pm #47849
I just going to have the skull beetle cleaned then wrapped in snow camo! Pictures in few months!
- December 4, 2017 at 4:48 pm #47841
How do you get the buck to show his face in daylight? I’m down in Georgia, and this is late season here, it seems they go further nocturnal the later the season. the last time I checked my trail camera, there was not one daylight deer on it.
- December 4, 2017 at 8:32 pm #47851
The hunting club where I took this buck drives for deer from daylight till dark after the first few days of the season. We wouldn’t see half these deer if we didn’t drive.
- December 4, 2017 at 6:33 pm #47845GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 222
- Overall: 265
I’m not even seeing the 2 points or does any more.
- December 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm #47853
driving is not allowed where I hunt. the last 2 weeks I have not even spooked one in the daylight
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.