This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Doc44 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 218
    • Overall: 261

Just got done lubing a big batch of the Lee 45-200RF with Carnauba Blue.

Need to get some practice time in.  Now I just need the range to dry out, been raining here for what seems like a month.

airmanbasic 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 5
    • Overall: 5

Nice, but I still have trouble with my 45 BH shooting to POA with these and the 200 SWCs. Haven’t tried your version with my Sig P220. Do they feed OK in autos?

Jr. 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 12
    • Overall: 14

Nice looking lube grooves, as far as the rain, !you can send some my way. It’s been the driest winter I can remember  (of course I’m just a whipper snapper).

Can’t wait to here how they shoot. Please let us know when you get a chance

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

I got a chance to shoot some today, out of my 3.5″ Star pd, and had a failure to go into battery a couple times out of 20 rounds.  So I’ll try adjusting the seating depth and see if that makes any difference.

Artful 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 428
    • Overall: 615

Nice looking cast there – What COAL you seating them too?

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

The 45-200RFs are .524″ long and I’m seating them to the crimp groove at 1.165″.  I’m going to try loading some deaper to 1.130″ and see if the feeding improves.

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Well, I could not get them to feed correctly in my Star PD. So I’m switching to the 45-230TC. I haven’t had any problems with them feeding or chambering.
    Wayne loaded some of the 200RFs and he didn’t have any problems with them at all. I don’t remember which gun he was using.

Doc44 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 36
    • Overall: 37

They feed just fine in my Kimbers, Para P14, and S&W MP45. But then again the S&W eats everything.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.