This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sgt. Mike 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Hello friends. This is a place to publish your load recipes and pet loads etc etc etc.

To those reading these pages, please remember to proceed with caution. We have a lot of handloaders here who push the ragged edge. While I do not discourage this, please be aware that you use these loads at your own risk.

Caveat Emptor!!!!

Harter 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 802
    • Overall: 875

Woohoo !

Also kids before going all out remember that everything matters and 5 identical chambers cut with the same tools on the same day might behave differently with any given load .

I was just reading about one where a guy was using data from manufacturers and blowing primers below book max loads ……come to think of it I have too …….once with pretty sedate loads .

Proceed with best practices . Don’t follow me I’m either lost or about to do something stupid that probably works but not for the reasons it should .

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

357 Sig

.357 Sig

115gr Noe sized to .357

7.5 grs Unique shoots well.

Berry’s Plated 115gr  12.5grs Accurate #9 again comforable accurate load .

will soon test the 115gr NOE with 9 grs of Acc#9  tried 122.5 grs (edit this a day after posting my keyboard sometime sticks ssoooo its 12.5 gr NOT 122.5grs)  didn’t produce the accuracy I was seeking   not a bad load just could be better….

45 ACP

200gr RNHP NOE RG4 Mold … 4.5grs American Select …. slow …..accurate extremely deadly with soft alloys

yes folks all these are well below everyones listed load data

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

the 115gr cast with 9.0 grs of accurate#9 was a tad too low… need to add more powder…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.