- March 25, 2016 at 9:00 pm #26360
I have been at the hospital in Gallatin Tn since yesterday with my wife. She has pneumonia and also suffered a light heart attack. She seems to be disoriented and not really her normal
sharp self. Any prayers will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- March 25, 2016 at 9:02 pm #26361Chris CParticipant
- Posts: 12
- Comments: 157
- Overall: 169
Sending one right now, Jack. May God Bless her with a speedy recovery. I know you’re scared, that’s to be expected. We all care.
- March 25, 2016 at 10:00 pm #26362
Scared is putting It mildly. After all these years I even imagine being without her. May God grant her a full and speedy recovery .And thank you for you for your prayers
- March 25, 2016 at 10:09 pm #26363
No problem Remmie. We are dealing with a similar situation that ended very badly for one of our closest friends.
Keep your chin up. God is in control.
- March 25, 2016 at 10:37 pm #26364VANNParticipant
- Posts: 11
- Comments: 123
- Overall: 134
Prayer sent, I couldn’t live without my wife. May she have a long happy life and a speedy recovery.
- March 25, 2016 at 10:39 pm #26365AnonymousInactive
- Posts: 1
- Comments: 23
- Overall: 24
- March 25, 2016 at 11:10 pm #26367ScrewboltsParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 97
- Overall: 101
- March 26, 2016 at 12:35 am #26369PasturedragParticipant
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 15
- Overall: 15
Prayers headed your way Remmie.
- March 26, 2016 at 1:44 am #26371uber7mmParticipant
- Posts: 17
- Comments: 288
- Overall: 305
You are the great healer; the Yahweh Rapha and our provider. You created each and every one of us, and knew us intimately before we were knitted in the womb. You O’ Lord hold everything in Your hand. You, Father are sovereign and in control. This day, we ask healing for Remmie’s wife. A heart attack is scary experience, Lord God. She is Your servant Lord and we humbly pray that You, would send Your comforting hand unto her. Restore her heart and comfort her mind with Your reassuring touch, and let this healing glorify You. We know that You Father, care for Your children. Let this be Your will O’ God. We ask for a speedy recovery in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
- March 26, 2016 at 3:04 am #26377
Praying for Her and You – have faith
- March 26, 2016 at 3:18 am #26378
Many thanks to you all
- March 26, 2016 at 4:50 am #26379AnonymousInactive
- Posts: 34
- Comments: 109
- Overall: 143
Trust in the Lord and He will be with you.
- March 26, 2016 at 12:09 pm #26382
Give us updates when you can Remmie. Still praying!
- March 26, 2016 at 2:11 pm #26391
She is starting to do a little better now. May be able to go home Monday. She now has heart medicine added to her list. I think they said digoxin but not really sure about that. I just know that I am feeling a lot better,LOL. And again thank you for all the prayers.
- March 26, 2016 at 3:31 pm #26401goodyParticipant
- Posts: 18
- Comments: 74
- Overall: 92
I agree with all for a speedy recovery for your wife in Jesus name.
- March 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm #26434skeettxParticipant
- Posts: 16
- Comments: 197
- Overall: 213
Have prayer, may her healing be complete and God glorified !
- March 28, 2016 at 11:56 pm #26534
We are back home ! She is on home oxygen for awhile but at least she is here. She is sleeping a lot. I wish to thank you all for the prayers, they worked well. The doctor said if she had not gone in when she did she probably would not have made it. We have told her that her mule-headedness will not work any more, she is going to the doctor at the first sign of sickness, not when she is almost dead. Again, thanks for all the prayers.
- March 29, 2016 at 12:51 am #26536DeadWoodDanParticipant
- Posts: 11
- Comments: 80
- Overall: 91
Glad to see she’s back home always good for the soul and family. All my best
- March 29, 2016 at 3:05 pm #26558
Yes mule headedness is an affliction in itself – It’s tough to learn that lesson – Glad it’s turning out the way we all wanted it.
- April 12, 2016 at 12:45 am #26942
I would like to give an update, she is doing very well now. She actually elbowed me out of the way and insisted on doing the dishes! It has been a long recovery but God has smiled on us again.
I really appreciate all the prayers and give that most of the credit for her pulling through. Thanks again!
- April 12, 2016 at 3:59 am #26948
Hallelujah!!!! This is excellent news. I know what it’s like, and having your soulmate back on her feet is a wonderful thing indeed!
Prayers must be continued for more progress.
- April 12, 2016 at 8:09 pm #26969gwpercleParticipant
- Posts: 2
- Comments: 36
- Overall: 38
Our prayers seem to be helping , that’s wonderful !
Thank you Lord,
- April 24, 2016 at 3:39 pm #27270
Happy to hear she is coming back into her own.
- June 21, 2017 at 10:02 pm #45875CraigParticipant
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 8
- Overall: 8
Coming in late but great to hear she is home and continued prayers for a complete recovery.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.