- July 10, 2018 at 1:48 pm #68607
Hi all, I have some molds I’d like to sell.
1 Accurate 312170J new – 57.00 shipped
2 Lyman 429244 – 42.00 shipped
3 rcbs 44 245 kt – 42.00 shipped
4 Ideal 429215 – 42.00 shipped
5 Saeco 430FAO- 42.00 shipped
*6 HG #503 44cal SWC mold excellent have an original 4cav 44cal swc mold from HG. One of my prized possessions from reloading. I have a vet bill I need to pay asap or I would never ever sell.
Willing to make a deal yet I did not see one listed for sale anywhere
Please include 7.00 for USPS
- July 10, 2018 at 8:21 pm #68608HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
Well at least ya know someone checked it out .
Good prices . Just nothing I need
- July 10, 2018 at 8:29 pm #68609
Haha thanks! Prices are ok and I was expecting to haggle.
- July 15, 2018 at 2:11 pm #68662ArtfulParticipant
- Posts: 187
- Comments: 428
- Overall: 615
Pictures would help me – interesting in 45-70 lever or single shot molds
Which I assume would be these two
2 Mp 462 HMR used – 150.00
3 Accurate 462-405T used 60.00 obo
– have you tried either in a Marlin lever gun?
- July 15, 2018 at 11:37 pm #68664
I have only cast with the Accurate once and I did use them in a Marlin lever and that was the reason for the mold, same for the MP which I had not used myself I am the second owner. I would be happy to add photos.
- July 16, 2018 at 3:40 pm #68665
- July 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm #68666
The brass mold is the MP it is called the Hammer and comes with several different hollow point or solid options and the Accurate you can see is a nice for feeding a Marlin lever.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.