Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I just have one thing to say:
      God bless America!!!

I was in my yard yesterday and the C130s were flying over. I grabbed my flag and waved it wide for them. Thank God we have a president that will defend and avenge those in harms way!

skeettx
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 197
      • Overall: 213

Yes, AMEN, Yes
      God Bless America

Phil
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 52
      • Overall: 54

MOAB – giant concussion bomb dropped on ISIS tunnel complex killing at least 36 evil doers.

Response from ISIS leaders aligning with snowflake Demon-crats:

“Trump is not the president. We demand Obama back.”

Bodean98
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 103
      • Overall: 111

Has anyone else noticed that all of the responses have been talk only?
      Even the semi midget, doughnut eating, lard a**, bad hair, wannabe leader of North Korea was supposed to test another nuke for his birthday. Didn’t happen. They did make a statement that they would go to war with the US if provoked! Really? I truly wonder how they think they could even accomplish that feat logistically.
      Trump is being tested by the other World leaders as all Presidents are. I believe his statement is LOUD and CLEAR. There is not just a new sheriff in town, but now there IS a sheriff in town.
      Obama is NO LONGER the President!

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Very well said. Actions speak louder than words.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

I was really surprised that somebody didn’t test obama any harder, test really bad like 9/11 or something.

JPHolla
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 120
      • Overall: 121

Obama was part of the New World Order system. He was what they wanted.

JPHolla
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 120
      • Overall: 121

Bodean98;n15729 wrote: Has anyone else noticed that all of the responses have been talk only?
      Even the semi midget, doughnut eating, lard a**, bad hair, wannabe leader of North Korea was supposed to test another nuke for his birthday. Didn’t happen. They did make a statement that they would go to war with the US if provoked! Really? I truly wonder how they think they could even accomplish that feat logistically.
      Trump is being tested by the other World leaders as all Presidents are. I believe his statement is LOUD and CLEAR. There is not just a new sheriff in town, but now there IS a sheriff in town.

Never underestimate your enemy. There are weapons just as diabolical as nukes, and much easier to make and hide. There is so much we do not know about NK. What we do know is scary. Chemical weapons, lasers, 10 year conscription for every male (5 years for every woman). They spend as much as possibly 35% of their country’s money on their military. Everyone is expected to die for their country, and they know if they do not they will be executed anyway. Much of their equipment is old and probably won’t work, but if he’s smart that’s exactly what he needs to show the world while he secretly stockpiles more viable weapons. Luckily, his arrogance is the best weapon we have against him. If he really thinks he is the baddest there is, he probably doesn’t have much we don’t see. Don’t doubt the fact that he can do tremendous damage to the world. The worst he can do is be a catalyst that gets several countries involved.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

Bodean98;n15729 wrote: Has anyone else noticed that all of the responses have been talk only?

As soon as Trump nominated his supreme court judge, I was ‘done with him’.
      I voted simply for the next supreme justice nominee at the ballot box.
      He nominated to my liking, and as such, I am done with Trump, he can simply sit on his hands the rest of his term, and I feel I got what I wanted. I am done, he can do anything from here on out, and I don’t care.
      …………….And it appears he is not sitting on his hands, by any means, and I doubt he is even near done yet !!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.