This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Larry Gibson 8 months ago.

• Author
     Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

I’ll be spending my holiday alone, but I am grateful that I no longer have any children in harms way. I have so much to be thankful for. So many complaints these days, but we have it good here. Let us not become complacent. Screw being PC. That ain’t me. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 167
    • Overall: 187

I noticed everywhere I go everybody is saying merry Christmas. And have a blessed day .A few years ago every body was saying happy holidays. I thank its great. merry Christmas and have a blessed day

Harter 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 797
    • Overall: 868

Merry Christmas guys .

I to have much to be thankful for in this time of selfless giving . The holiday funk however drags me down and it seems it takes very little to throw me out of the sleigh and into the snow bank .
    I guess this is the first year w/o any of my kids home . I do have the 2 granddaughters , Ms ,and Mom . Also bringing a certain WTF
    to my holidays is the MIL (a delightful ……huh….yeah Grinch suggests there’s a chance of sunshine) , the dead ass stepson and my dieing dog and it’s the first w/o my Dad .
    Thanks to in no particular order to the friends getting me by Jesus , Jim , Johnny, Jack, Jose’, and George .

Merry Christmas friends !

slim1836 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 61
    • Overall: 64

Merry Christmas to all and may the good Lord watch over everyone.

Slim

Larry Gibson 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 506
    • Overall: 558
    • Gold

Merry Christmas to all and your families.  I also have so much to be thankful for.  Let us rejoice and give thanks to whom we celebrate his birth…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.