- December 24, 2017 at 1:01 pm #48368Sgt. MikeParticipant
- Posts: 84
- Comments: 789
- Overall: 873
As the title says.. Merry CHRISTMAS to all my friends.
May the Lord BLESS each and everyone of you in the coming years. Also that all will see the season through the eyes of the young children, is my wish for all. Sometimes we get drug down with all the gloom and doom and fail to see this time of year as the Lord meant, it is a time of hope and cheer to mankind.
I have been blessed to know each and everyone of ya’ll.
Thank each and every one of you
- December 24, 2017 at 6:23 pm #48370skeettxParticipant
- Posts: 16
- Comments: 197
- Overall: 213
Amen, Sgt. Mike
- December 24, 2017 at 7:23 pm #48371slim1836Participant
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 63
- Overall: 66
May all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my household to yours.
Keep in mind the reason for the season.
- December 24, 2017 at 7:46 pm #48372GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 222
- Overall: 265
Well said 🙂 and thank you.
I wish the best for each and everyone of us. May we grow in love and light.
From the Larsen’s
- December 24, 2017 at 8:49 pm #48373Larry GibsonParticipant
- Posts: 55
- Comments: 507
- Overall: 562
Merry Christmas to all…..
Larry, Kathleen and Akela Gibson
- December 25, 2017 at 2:36 am #48374GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
Well said Sarge. Merry Christmas to all and blessings on you in the new year. We are fortunate to have each other, and a place to meet and share company with each other.
God bless you!!!
- December 25, 2017 at 4:33 am #48376ZmanWakeForestParticipant
- Posts: 20
- Comments: 115
- Overall: 135
Merry Christmas to All! Enjoy your families today!
Life is way to short and precious not to!
- December 25, 2017 at 6:32 am #48377MilkmanParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 24
- Overall: 28
A very Merry Christmas to everyone from the Milks family. Hoping everyone has a happy new year !!!
- December 25, 2017 at 8:48 am #48379kensParticipant
- Posts: 56
- Comments: 531
- Overall: 587
Merry Christmas to all
I went to mass last night and the priest brought all the toddlers up to the alter for the homily. He presented a childrens homily for the kids to understand.
That the first time I saw that, it was really cool. The kids excitement to go up on the alter was incredible.
- December 26, 2017 at 12:49 am #48382lead-1Participant
- Posts: 8
- Comments: 82
- Overall: 90
In a little late but I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
- December 26, 2017 at 9:37 pm #48383ArtfulParticipant
- Posts: 187
- Comments: 428
- Overall: 615
I am late as well , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.