- September 22, 2016 at 6:38 pm #30233
I’d like to see the location of members by their avatar/name.
- September 22, 2016 at 7:45 pm #30236GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
That’s a tough one. I’ve tried to find a way to make it display under the Avatar, but if there’s a way I haven’t found it yet.
- September 22, 2016 at 11:30 pm #30239
My location is my avatar for now ……of course that doesn’t really help unless you actually know the mountains and the lake. .
I spouse’s could all ad it to a tag line .
- September 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm #30243GhostHawkParticipant
- Posts: 2
- Comments: 258
- Overall: 260
Fargo North Dakota here, and I too love to see where people are at. I also understand that not all forum software has the ability to display that info.
- September 23, 2016 at 1:55 pm #30245
I just added it to the signature line .
- September 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm #30247
Harter;n9947 wrote: I just added it to the signature line .
How do you do that?
- September 23, 2016 at 3:38 pm #30248
Start with your profile. Your name in the corner gives you a menu (at least on phone based gadgets). Choose profile,then about. …,… I can’t remember but it will ask for a password to edit who what where and signature.
- September 25, 2016 at 1:03 am #30285jwtParticipant
- Posts: 2
- Comments: 18
- Overall: 20
I’m in SE Michigan a few miles north of Detroit.
- September 27, 2016 at 1:11 am #30312Sgt. MikeParticipant
- Posts: 84
- Comments: 789
- Overall: 873
Will this work for location
I just edited my signature
I got there by clicking user setting in my profile look below the box that you can click on that states shows my signature.
There is small icon that says edit signature. There you can add location
Hope that helps
- September 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm #30316
Thanks guys. I had to stumble around a bit to find the signature option, but finally got it fixed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.