- July 16, 2017 at 10:55 am #46227
Any spare 2 stage “OM” triggers just taking up space ?
98’s of course .
I have one that was missing the trigger as aquired and the single stage replacement just isn’t working for me .
I know they’re only 6-7 bucks .
- July 17, 2017 at 7:43 am #46236
I’ve got dozens of OM Mauser triggers here at MBT. It’s like the hotel California for such things! Be glad to hook you up.
- July 17, 2017 at 8:31 am #46239
Many thanks !
I have some bits to return also I keep getting distracted .
- July 17, 2017 at 1:20 pm #46243
Yeah, PM me your address and I’ll send you what you need. Anything else other than a trigger, sear, spring, and pin?
- July 21, 2017 at 8:52 am #46277
I was sure I said thank you but I’ve been seeing stuff not posting everywhere I go so …….
Thanks again Tim !!!
- July 21, 2017 at 10:03 am #46278
Oh and feel free to post what you’re doing here lately! I wan’t to hear about it!
- July 21, 2017 at 1:59 pm #46289
Just practicing my hack and slash . Maybe it will lead into the the finesse stage .
I have this 1916 DWM ya know …….
I have this 95′ with a single stage that creeps about 3′ and is actually looking like the 460/45 Raptor might be worth the effort . When it reaches a place where there is stuff to show it’ll get a whole page .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.