- January 30, 2016 at 4:09 am #22361
My name is Tim Malcolm. I own Malcolm Ballistic Tool Gunsmithing.
I provide custom rifle builds, trigger jobs, superb hot tank bluing, checkering, restorations, and generally anything you might need help with.
I am at your service, so please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 31, 2016 at 9:48 am #22498ArtfulParticipant
- Posts: 187
- Comments: 428
- Overall: 615
Ah, what about your lube pens?
- January 31, 2016 at 12:41 pm #22500
The XCB Sprue Plate Lube pens are for sale over at NOE, but if anybody needs one, just ask.
- January 31, 2016 at 7:31 pm #22521seaboltmParticipant
- Posts: 8
- Comments: 64
- Overall: 72
I have used Tim for gunsmith service, and I can tell you he is great. I have another project boxed up and ready to send to him this week.
- February 1, 2016 at 7:21 pm #22595timspawnParticipant
- Posts: 29
- Comments: 137
- Overall: 166
Tim does fantastic work. He built me a 260 Remington that put three bullets in one ragged hole at 100 yards with the first load I tried.
- February 5, 2016 at 2:13 am #22811dragon813gtParticipant
- Posts: 5
- Comments: 79
- Overall: 84
- February 5, 2016 at 2:58 am #22829
Hey! I remember that one! Turnbull did a great job on that lever. Really set it off nice!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.