This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rattlesnake Charlie 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     GRUMPA 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 20
    • Overall: 32

For some reason I can’t log in on my iPad. I know the password is fine since I can get on with any of my other devices.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

It might be some settings on your ipad. I use an old iphone, and I have no trouble logging in. Every now and then it loses the cookie and I have to re-input my username and password, but I just checked and it seems to be functioning perfectly.
    Keep me updated!

GRUMPA 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 20
    • Overall: 32

On my iPad I reset the password after getting an email from the site so I can do it. I didn’t turn off the iPad and even though I didn’t actually change the password (Just re-did it) and I still couldn’t get in. I’m on my computer now, same password….and it works fine.

Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

Gremlins of the digital age. They haunt us all. Especially senior citizens. It is unfair to pick on us!

skeettx 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 197
    • Overall: 213

I am IN the system now 🙂

I tried ALL the trick to no avail, so I FINALLY called Tim and HE had me logged in, duration less than ONE MINUTE

Thank you Tim

Mike

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Yes, please, if anyone is having trouble logging in, please contact me at 479-445-3989 or http://www.malcolmballistictool@gmail.com

Identify your handle, and I’ll whisk you right in. If you know anyone who is having issues, please give them this information. I want to help get everyone get set up.

Like Skeettx says, it only takes a minute.

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

Well today is my first time with logging in on the phone (Android).    It seems to work ..  not sure if I like doing from the phone believe I prefer coming in with a computer.  Not a dig on the work that went intothe site . Just a preference is all

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

I do a great deal of my posting on the phone (BLU life android). I like it quite a bit. I can log in, swipe to the bottom of the screen and see everything that’s going on at a glance (basically gives us the contents of the uberschweeght orange buttons on the right of the screen).

Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

Well, it appears that the gremlins may be on the run.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.