Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin S
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 58
      • Overall: 72

I have been trying to sell a lee press + extras on several sites so now I am offering all of the pieces separately. I will list what I have and if anyone is interested in any part of it let me know what you want and we could work something out.
      Item 1 1 base plate for #2 and 1 base plate for a #6 (41 mag)
      Item 2 2 3 hole turret
      Item 3 1 each small and large primer shoot and 1 primer tray both primer seat pins are included
      Item 4 1 complete case feed (4 tubes the bottom black piece that holds the tubes, 1 small pistol case slider with z bar 1 large case slider BUT NO Z BAR, case collator)
      Item 5 1 press
      Item 6 1 carrier assembly The white fiber gear that turns the case plate works but needs replacement.
      Item 7 1 powder dispenser 1 new unused new powder hopper all 4 disks it is a spring return rather than the chain type
      Item 8 1 micro powder bar for above dispencer
      Item 9 1 new unused powder disp. round red hopper that has the chain return rather the spring return Kevin

Kevin S
      Participant
      • Bronze

I would be interested in trades for 35 Rem stuff. cases molds bullet sizer dies Lee/RCBS/Lyman Lee collet case sizer die in 35 Rem Forster apelt case trimmer stud 30 and 35 cal

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 109
      • Overall: 143

PM coming your way.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★

I’ll take it.

Kevin S
      Participant
      • Bronze

I received your check today. I hope you are satisfied with the quality of what you got! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★

Thanks for the update. Looks like it might arrived tomorrow. I will let you know.

Jay

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.