• Overall: 873

HEY got my new hunting permit

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 368
      • Overall: 398

I hope he lets them hold it bag and baggage.
      It has been a long time coming.

I am sitting here smiling.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789

yup yup…….

jwt
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 18
      • Overall: 20

I was at an NRA instructor certification course today. We took a break to watch the swearing in.

It’s about time we started reversing some of this damage.

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

It took 7 yr to set race relations back 50 yr , national security has been set back maybe 100 yr and prosperity probably hasn’t been this bad off since 1934 . I hope that the top 25 list for the first 100 days is half as successful as we hope it will be and has zero unintended consequences . I hope that the cry babies will wake up and see that the system does work and that from time to time the squeaky wheel gets recycled via the crusher and smelter not just greased . If the midterms drag on as long as this election has …………… Call me Kamal……….No ,no that’s not it maybe Clyde or Jesse ..

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

I said a long time ago, that I would be OK with trump if all he ever did was nominate a good supreme court justice, and was useless after that……….
      And now seeing his cabinet appointees, Im starting to get really excited.
      And his inaugural address just esviscerated all the politicians before him………

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I’m a complete Trump fanatic, and I’m proud that so many patriots got in line behind him. I figure this is the first time people like me have had everything we wanted in the oval office in a loooooooooong time!
      i just hope we can gain some momentum, and I hope TRUMP can get some serious work done. Executive orders won’t cut it, as we’ve seen with Obama. He’s got to get congress on board and make LAW.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789

ok do NOT play this in front of Kids or those offended by cursing but this leftist Brit gets it why and what push Trump over the top during the election as well as why the left faailed this year world wide.

sundog
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 28
      • Overall: 30

Yeah, let’s see who he nominates to the big bench next week. I suspect it’s gonna smoke the lib’s collective azz….

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Goodsteel;n13477 wrote: I’m a complete Trump fanatic, and I’m proud that so many patriots got in line behind him. I figure this is the first time people like me have had everything we wanted in the oval office in a loooooooooong time!
      i just hope we can gain some momentum, and I hope TRUMP can get some serious work done. Executive orders won’t cut it, as we’ve seen with Obama. He’s got to get congress on board and make LAW.

Actually, executive orders are getting it done thus far.
      His exec order on sanctuary cities is based on existing law, already on the books. His exec order is to enforce immigration law.
      Already, the mayor of Fresno has stated he will comply with Trump so as to not lose his fed funding.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

I like the above pic of Trump with his finger in the muzzle cartoon.
      With all the bru-ha-ha over the so-called muslim ban, I think Trump is readying himself to stick his finger in the muzzle again so to speak.
      It’s a complete muslim ban, right? religious persecution, too?
      I read his order, and here is just one paragraph,

“In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.”

And when the snowflakes say Trump is anti-women, anti-gay, anti-muslim, just read this back to them.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.