Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Smithbrosarchery
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 15
      • Overall: 16

We build hi performance recurves and onsey/twoseys on longbows.Have all process welding,full on machine shop,nice array of sheet metal equipment,600 sq ft spraybooth,and of course wood machining.

Been reloading and casting for 40+ years.Hope to not be any trouble to ya’ll.BWSmith.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

You sound like my type of guy! Jump right on in. Learn something or teach something but whatever you do, enjoy it!!!

i built a recurve myself once. It was a fantastic shooter.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 256
      • Overall: 296

Welcome aboard.
      Have a small collection of the older classic Bear bows going back into the early 1950’s myself and don’t use them nearly often enough.
      I agree with Goodsteel, a few do it yourself articles would brighten things up .

Smithbrosarchery
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 15

Thanks.Am computer challenged here.What some folks find easy on them,frustrates the heck outta me.Love my bolt actions shooting cast.Work up loads on some pretty sophisticated BR setup,then try to practice field craft as much as possible.We have a range here,along with 3D archery.

Bullseye67
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 16

Jump on…..you will find many talented and tolerant people who are only interested in the best information possible.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.