- September 20, 2019 at 2:29 pm #69391
My son just got done with his graduation ceremony at marine mcrd in san Diego California. Going home now long day happy dad
- September 20, 2019 at 2:31 pm #69392
- September 20, 2019 at 2:32 pm #69393
The one on the left is my son. The Marine on the right is one of his rack mates very proud
- September 20, 2019 at 2:37 pm #69394
As you can notice both marines made expert in shooting . Made sure he could shoot before he left for boot camp. There medal is on the left above the pocket.
- September 21, 2019 at 8:21 pm #69397GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 223
- Overall: 266
- September 22, 2019 at 11:50 pm #69398lead-1Participant
- Posts: 8
- Comments: 82
- Overall: 90
Congrats to and for your son, good job Dad.
- September 26, 2019 at 9:23 am #69399HarterParticipant
- Posts: 76
- Comments: 807
- Overall: 883
Got a couple of Marines in-laws .
- October 2, 2019 at 12:10 pm #69400slim1836Participant
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 63
- Overall: 66
Well done, congrats on bringing up a fine son.
- October 6, 2019 at 11:32 am #69406
He came home for 10 days and I took him back to St. Louis to fly back to the base. He is in holding waiting to do infantry training at Camp Pendleton. He’s got 29 days of that then off to Florida for his mos school . He said he’s getting tired of sitting around doing no thing. Well that’s what he did at home he should be use to it. Ha ha
- October 8, 2019 at 9:52 pm #69414
Well got a call today that he had ten minutes to get his gear ready and he is now going to infantry training. He was in holding hoping it wasn’t going to be to long . He hates sitting around
- December 9, 2019 at 9:13 pm #69426
My son is now at nas in Pensacola fl. He is taking classes for his mos aircraft electronics. My wife was just there with the kids for thanksgiving weekend to visit. Of course I had to work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.