• Overall: 296

Fuel to the fire !!

Chris C
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 157
      • Overall: 169

I’ve been passing that one around to my e-mail friends for the past couple of weeks. Wonder if she’s ever really sat down and thought about that!!!!!

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

This is Hilary we’re talking about. She’d work UNDER that desk and wear a blue dress while shes at it if it means she stays out of prison and continues to gain power.
      She’ll be the only president ever to serve two 8 year terms.
      What? you don’t think that buffoon of a husband of hers was the one running the country do you?

Screwbolts
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 97
      • Overall: 101

It is always hard to find any fault in Tim’s words/thinking. 🙂

dverna
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 81
      • Overall: 86

I do not like either Clinton, but Bill is no buffoon. You do not become a Roades scholar without brains and lots of them.

Actually few of the politicians we despise are dumb. It is “we the people” who are the dumb ones for electing them; or worse yet those who do not vote if their choice is not nominated.

BTW, that is why Hillaray will win. Between the RINOs, Cruz bible thumpers, and Trump radicals, the GOP now stands ready to implode.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 256
      • Overall: 296

I was a senior in High School when Goldwater ran against Johnson and have followed politics ever since. Never in all those years have I seen things as they are going on right now nor could I even imagine such . I think we are just going to have to follow this one and see how it turns out as it appears we have little if any control other than voting with our feet somehow.
      Colorado and Wyoming being perfect examples of having no say so or control but I did resign from the Republican party as a very minor protest.

uber7mm
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 288
      • Overall: 305

“I did not have sex with that woman…..”

Harter
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 807
      • Overall: 883

Either of them……

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 130
      • Overall: 138

Actually, I think the ‘joke’ is on the American public. Given her ‘activities’ while Secretary of State, it is inconceivable to me that she is even allowed to run for POTUS.

As was recently pointed out to me, the major difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that if a so-called Conservative had done anything similar to this, there would be no waiting for the results of an investigation. Other Conservatives would have destroyed the offenders political career long ago.

Liberals, on the other hand, could care less about what was done. All they are interested in is what they are told they will get for ‘free’.

I myself am aappalled by the spectacle.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Bill was my Governor long before he was my President.
      His #1 qualification is that he could walk into a room with a bunch of people he never met, shake everybody’s hands and make small talk, and 3 years later, he could still remember your name, your wife’s name, your kids names, and your occupation. That was quite a gift indeed, and a man that can do that can be the best politician the world has ever seen.
      That said, the same man (although technically very smart) is capable of selling American industry down the river to provide momentary prosperity to those who do not consider the price payed for it.
      The water that turns the wheel was intentionally and irreparably diverted under his watch. IMHO, and biting the hand that feeds you is about the dumbest thing anyone can do no matter what your qualifications are.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

You said it.

Smoke4320
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 140
      • Overall: 151

Wright Arms;n5938 wrote: Actually, I think the ‘joke’ is on the American public. Given her ‘activities’ while Secretary of State, it is inconceivable to me that she is even allowed to run for POTUS.

As was recently pointed out to me, the major difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that if a so-called Conservative had done anything similar to this, there would be no waiting for the results of an investigation. Other Conservatives would have destroyed the offenders political career long ago.

Liberals, on the other hand, could care less about what was done. All they are interested in is what they are told they will get for ‘free’.

I myself am aappalled by the spectacle.

Nailed it .. can’t add anything

Screwbolts
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 97
      • Overall: 101

In total agreement.

uber7mm
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 288
      • Overall: 305

Correct, neither of them….

Kevin S
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 58
      • Overall: 72

I am in total agreement

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.