Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

I keep hearing that he invited NK to a BBQ where they provide the fresh meat. Thoughts?

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

Now that’s just wrong !!!

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

But, I did watch Trump’s UN speech.

Oh Man, Oh Man, he is saying things that needed to be said for a very long time, and they all know it !!!

He said that the U.S. is the single largest payor in the entire UN, and therefore he can afford to tell them just how things are supposed to go………..well its about damn time!!!!

How are they going to dispute that???

He told them to get their $hit together, or else he will gather their $hit for them !!!!

And THEN, Obama and Hillary have the audacity to make some negative comments to that !!!

Well hells bells, neither one of them have a signature authority on any of this, both of them are common citizens today.

Both of them are without office of power, and then they want to pipe up and dispute this ?????

Who is out of touch here, O & Hillary, or Trump??

GhostHawk
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 258
      • Overall: 260

I mostly stay out of this pool.

A I firmly believe that President Trump is the LORD’s choice. Which is why he was elected.

B I believe strategy is between Donald and the Lord.

C While I do not entirely believe everything he says or stands for. I do think he is trying. Being a small town farm boy I tend to be a might suspicious of those big city fellers who play with big business.  So I will sit on a certain amount of skepticism until we see how it plays out.

As for the media, I quit watching it entirely. I no longer believe anything it says.

Drudge report, Greg Hunter, few other channels on youtube is all I need to keep half an eye on what is happening. And less BS to wade through.

Just my opinion, YMMV.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

I agree GH, but I’m a bit more of a Trump fan boy than I care to admit. I think he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Win lose or draw, there will never be another person in that office that will represent my wishes this well. Maybe my great grandkids will get another president that does as well. Who knows.

Bodean98
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 103
      • Overall: 111

I love to talk about Trump!

I don’t actively go about looking for trouble but I don’t put up with any badmouthing either. I haven’t run into any that were militant about it but have had some good conversations about it. My daughter and my sister in law(FWIW neither of them were Hillary supporters) are two that try to get my goat about Trump. I simply explained to them like this:

“I have a 401K where I work. I save approx. $10,000 per year. At the end of 8 years of o’hole I had gained approx. $80,000 net! Actually a net loss because there is a certain amount of employer matching. Less than 6 mos. into Trump’s  presidency my 401K had gained nearly $100,000. There’s still 3 plus years of his presidency left!

I lived with your p***y for 8 years, you can live with my a*****e for at least 4!!”

That generally shuts them up for good.

GH,

While I understand not watching the LSM, I disagree. I stomach what I can so that I know what and how the enemy is thinking. I’ll watch Bill Maher, CNN, and MSNBC to  see what their really thinking. When I played football in high school and college, we studied the opponent’s playbook at least as much as our own.

For me, Trump’s presidency was a success from the get go. He kept the hildabeast out of the oval office and he keeps the snowflakes p*****g in their bloomers.

What’s not to like?

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

I been thinking about the 401k thing lately.

Everybody’s 401 started expanding on Nov. 9th.

It’s rolling on a big ride, and I think it will get better for a long time before it gets worse. This has been compared to the boon after WWII, and the booming ’50’s.

Now somebody tell me just how many of the liberals that have a 401k are going to actually go to the next voting booth and pull the lever against Trump along with their 401k growth.

Yeah, we all know they will get on a podium and trash Trump, but will they vote (in closed atmosphere) against their own growth 401k???

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Yes. They will. They’ll say it was because of Obama, in spite of Trump. Never mind all evidence to the contrary.

Remember liberals are guided completely by their feelings, and they are willing to volunteer to be slaves with zero sum total profits or holdings if they could be assured that their feelings will never be offended again and their fridge is always full.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.