- February 12, 2016 at 8:06 pm #23741
Try adding bits of duck breast to your split pea soup. Really great flavor.
- February 13, 2016 at 1:47 pm #23806MennerParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 120
- Overall: 124
You can keep your split pea soup
Depending on the duck I like most of them in the crockpot with and apple inside them with potato’s, carrots and onions little salt and pepper.
- February 13, 2016 at 2:53 pm #23816
Each to his own. That sounds pretty tasty too!
- February 13, 2016 at 3:06 pm #23819AnonymousInactive
- Posts: 6
- Comments: 123
- Overall: 129
I’ll take the duck, you can have all the pea soup ever made.
- February 13, 2016 at 3:10 pm #23821
Bunch a pea soup haters, I tell you what!
- February 13, 2016 at 3:14 pm #23822
Not doubting you….but will keep to pork in my soup….bacon,ham ham hock…mmmmmm and don’t forget the cornbread
- February 13, 2016 at 3:45 pm #23830
Split pea………………….. yeah baby LOL
- February 13, 2016 at 5:16 pm #23845
What part of Tx. you PCSing to ?
- February 14, 2016 at 2:00 pm #23925
The plan is to leave momma and the Kids here for my final 2 years, then return unless I pick up that extra rocker then I’ll stick around to just long enough to retain the rank and retire. Puts me only 6 hours or so away not bad, the other options was Bama (B’ham), and Illinois (Chicago) .
- February 14, 2016 at 10:47 pm #23998
Not all that fond of the Dallas area but with your other 2 choices I’d say you done alright
- February 14, 2016 at 11:08 pm #24002
LOL yeah guess they call it work for a reason huh… LMAO
- February 15, 2016 at 9:21 pm #24118dvernaParticipant
- Posts: 5
- Comments: 81
- Overall: 86
Just had split pea with ham I made a few weeks ago for lunch. My girlfriend loved it. Great winter warm up
- February 15, 2016 at 9:36 pm #24122Smoke4320Participant
- Posts: 11
- Comments: 140
- Overall: 151
Whos splitting all these peas and why?
- February 16, 2016 at 4:03 am #24175AnonymousInactive
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 15
- Overall: 15
Love split pea and potato soup, the duck sounds very interesting, my only requirement is that the spoon has to stand up in the soup. :p
- April 17, 2016 at 8:22 pm #27084bullet makerParticipant
- Posts: 12
- Comments: 76
- Overall: 88
I am not one of the haters. I will have to try that. Sounds good to me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.