- October 6, 2016 at 5:28 pm #30526timspawnParticipant
- Posts: 29
- Comments: 137
- Overall: 166
I hope any members that are in the path of the storm have made preparations or have evacuated. Hurricane Charley had 140-150 mph winds when it hit us in 2004. This one is going to be rough. Be safe.
- October 6, 2016 at 7:45 pm #30527GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
Be careful east coasters!!!
I’ve been in contact with Bjornb. Yall take care!!!
- October 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm #30528Larry GibsonParticipant
- Posts: 55
- Comments: 507
- Overall: 562
I’ve kids and grandkids in Orlando and north to Leesberg. They are prepared, have hunkered down and hopefully will be safe. Bjorn and his are all hunkered down also.
- October 6, 2016 at 10:30 pm #30532MennerParticipant
- Posts: 4
- Comments: 120
- Overall: 124
Looks like it is going to turn east before it gets to us in Delaware but who knows. Going to get the generator out of the shed and put it in the garage and fill the gas cans that will make it turn for sure.
Hope all south of us are safe
- October 7, 2016 at 5:27 am #30540ScharfschuetzeParticipant
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 190
- Overall: 193
My son just bought a house in Savannah, but he’s currently deployed. Just his luck to be gone if the house is damaged.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.