Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Dick
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 77
      • Overall: 87

New member here and had to do a play on a song that has gotten mucho airtime on the radio as of late.

I came across this forum elsewhere, and I’m glad to see this place. Looks like a ton of great info with a ton of great people. I look forward to contributing where I can.

I mainly play in the pistol arena of cast bullets, but have been known to dabble with a rifle or two shooting lead. I powder coat, HI-Tek, and traditional lube. I do insane brass prep on large amounts of pistol brass (thanks to RCBS, lol).

Consistency in the reloading room is what drives me, and trying to keep all the holes in the X-ring is the end state.

I’ve rambled on enough. Good to see everybody, and happy to be here.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

Good to see you Dick!
      Welcome!

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

Welcome Dick – pull up a computer and sit for awhile.

Wheel Gun
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 43
      • Overall: 45

Dick;n1373 wrote: New member here and had to do a play on a song that has gotten mucho airtime on the radio as of late.

I came across this forum elsewhere, and I’m glad to see this place. Looks like a ton of great info with a ton of great people. I look forward to contributing where I can.

I mainly play in the pistol arena of cast bullets, but have been known to dabble with a rifle or two shooting lead. I powder coat, HI-Tek, and traditional lube. I do insane brass prep on large amounts of pistol brass (thanks to RCBS, lol).

Consistency in the reloading room is what drives me, and trying to keep all the holes in the X-ring is the end state.

I’ve rambled on enough. Good to see everybody, and happy to be here.

Sounds like you and I have a similar way of thinking. I look foward to seeing your posts.
      WB

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 123
      • Overall: 129

Hey, did you guys hear something? I thought I heard something….

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

That was the dog chasing the cat Amiaji it’s nutting to worry about LOL

Good to see you Dick jump in and converse a bit.

Dick
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 77
      • Overall: 87

Thank you for the hearty welcome! I’m stuck at school for another two weeks, but when I get back home I will dig into my notes and get something helpful (hopefully) put on the forum. I have a ton of notes from when I first started HI-TEK, did the experimentation for powdered HI-TEK, and powder coating how to write ups as well.

I can also finally wring out my Beretta M9A3. I didn’t get much time to play with it after I bought it, lol.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

That would be great Dick. Thanks!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.