- February 2, 2016 at 2:40 pm #22637GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
The oversized rodent didn’t see his shadow, so apparently it’s going to be an early spring. In other news, it is still unclear exactly how he would react to the new Hornady ELD-X shot from a 6.5X284, although it is speculated that he wouldn’t see that coming either.
- February 2, 2016 at 2:46 pm #22638bnelson06Participant
- Posts: 1
- Comments: 6
- Overall: 7
His reaction, I would assume, would have to be dependent on who was behind the rifle but I’d imagine that with the right shooter it would be explosive to say the least.
- February 3, 2016 at 3:25 am #22656lar45Participant
- Posts: 21
- Comments: 224
- Overall: 245
The Crazy Lady, I mean Mrs. larsen, says HELLO, and I do as well. Hope everybody had a good Ground Hog’s Day.
- February 5, 2016 at 2:18 am #22815AlstepParticipant
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 2
- Overall: 2
Ground Hog Day should be a national holiday. Time to tap the hard cider barrel for a sample of cheer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.