What a wonderful day to go shooting…….

Larry Gibson

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

I took a NObama cake to work, we cut the cake when Mr. O was no more.

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

Roger that!

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 368
      • Overall: 398

The more the celebrities cry the better I like it.
      That means we struck at the heart of the problem.

Their opinion means absolutely nothing.

I don’t go to movies or watch TV. I read classic literature instead.

slim1836
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 63
      • Overall: 66

Now if only those who said they would move to Canada if Trump won would board the next available flight…

Slim

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

The sad truth is that if conservative patriots wrote one email to their senators for every 100 posts made on social networking sites, we wouldn’t’ be in this mess in the first place (mess meaning the tantrum throwing libtards who didn’t know we exist).
      It’s time to start letting those who represent us know what we expect, and who we are.

Oh and God bless Trump and his family, and those who give selflessly to fight for us!!!!

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Well, so far it looks like Trump is doing a pretty good job.
      Trying to bring jobs back that were lost to NAFTA (Clinton)
      Have you guys read the new White House website??
      Trump had a new WH website within a minute of his inaguration, and in it there is specific reference to 2nd amendment.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

You guys believe who you want to. I’m with Trump. I just hope he can gut those miserable twerps in Washington and make a lasting difference!!!

slim1836
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 63
      • Overall: 66

Trump ran on the GOP ticket but he’s a maverick. He won’t think twice of pulling the rug out from any politician if they don’t produce no matter which party they’re affiliated with. This scares the hell out of everyone on capitol hill.

He is just what America needs, he won’t hesitate to clean house and his words go a long way with the voting public.

Slim

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

The mainstream politicians and media are scared to death of this man. The media is offended by him seemingly because he is the wealthiest man ever in the oval office, as if that by itself is a disqualifier.
      His own personal wealth only means that he is not beholden to anyone, nor party affiliation,………..and they are scared to death.
      With his actions of bringing jobs back to the rust-belt, he is now stealing organized labor away from the democrats…….they also are scared to death.
      And all of us peons just love it……….and they are scared of us as well now

tomme boy
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 41
      • Overall: 42

The only way this is going to work is to have people have faith in GOD and some ethics again. Until people have a change in how they are, nothing is going to change. Most of the US is soooo uninformed it is stupid. I hate talking to people in their 20’s and 30’s right now. They are so brain washed it is crazy. A couple years ago I had to show one of my younger cousins how to read a plain old clock! They never had kids learn this! Everything is digital. I was PISSED. I went to a school board meeting and demanded they teach this! Come on, a clock! According to them they never knew this. Now they are teaching this here in elementary. At least I scored something to help.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

You are 100% correct. But good little cubicle workers don’t need a clock because it’s always at the lower RH of their screen. We need to encourage young people to be craftsmen again. I thank God that I chose to work with my hands, because even though I certainly have the intelligence to perform well as a mechanical engineer and even considered taking that path, it makes me a better craftsman, and that’s what God made me to be, and no one could deny that.

However, the narrative being propagated is that only losers get their hands dirty. That’s despicable!!!! If you’re the best at what you do, you will stand before kings and give advice on how it’s to be done!
      All these poor millennials living in their mothers basement with a college degree in something useless, wining about not being able to get a job that pays $30,000 per year need to look around. There’s work to be had if you’re good at making things, and people who are good at making things that will bend over backward to help you learn to do what they do. If the kid hadn’t been indoctrinated with a disdain for physical labor, he’d have opportunity by the truckload.
      Yes, we need a change in this country, and having a president who cares so very much about people like me, and the trades we apply ourselves too, is a really good start!!!!

WCM
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 368
      • Overall: 398

Schumer will be running against him in ’20 so I hope Trump makes good and can get re-elected.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.