This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jniedbalski 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author
     Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 178
    • Overall: 199

Just ordered a Italian police trade in bretta. Already got the police trade in Italian 92fs 9mm. This on is the model 81 in 32 Acp. Very rare in the states in 32. I have ordered a couple of revolvers police trade in and my star 9mm . All where in very good shape so hope this one is also. Classic firearms and aim surplus’s has them now. I ordered it from dk firearms out of Virginia. Will post pictures when I get it in.

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Also found out I can put a 380 barrel and mag in it and make it a380 so two pistoles in one. 32/380 looks just like my 92fs but slightly smaller.

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 213
    • Overall: 256

Sounds too cool.  How hard is it to swap the barrels?  is it a pressed in barrel?

Did you get it yet?  Still waiting on pics of the little monster…

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Got a email today that it’s being shipped. It’s a blow back pistols but the barrel is not pinned solid to the frame. The barrel lays on the frame . It has what looks like a notch on the bottom of the barrel that locks into the frame or just lays on the frame. And I just sold my 380 dies a few months ago. I haven’t used them in over 20 years, didint thank i would ever shoot 380 again since 9 mm pistols are so cheep now. so got to buy another set . I was reading on the bretta forum the 81 model was a 32 the 85 and 86’s where 380. Same gun just a different barrel. All I have to do is buy a barrel 70$ and a 380 mag for 30$ And just swap it out takes 30 seconds . Also beretta made browning pistols for them. Only difference is price and name same pistols. But the browning barrels are 170$ to 200$ each. Will post a picture when it comes in

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Finally got it in today. It’s in better shape than what I thought they would send. Glad I got it. Nice all the way now I just have to shoot it .

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Another view of it.

Glenn 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 213
    • Overall: 256

Very nice indeed.

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

I finally got to shoot it a few days ago. The bad. It loves to throw brass 30 to 40, feet . The good ,this is a mild shooting and very accurate pistole. I only shot it at ten yards but the 4 in sticky bullseye became a nice hole in about 15 rounds. After that I opened it up faster shooting and I was still hitting inside the black bullseye until it finally fell off. I really like it. It looks just like my 92fs but smaller. The quality is very good like you would expect from Bretta. Iam glad I got it. At first I wasn’t really excited about the caliber in 32 but now the older I get the more I appreciate the non magnum pistols. I can shoot them more and also shoot them better than the hard kicking ones.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.