This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sgt. Mike 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

Most of the snow has melted. Just some flurries today. Maybe we’ll start shooting cowboy action again. So, today I took my double barreled 12 ga with 18″ cylinder bore barrels to the trap range. I broke over half of them. And, of the other half, it was definitely me. Yeah, I got some strange looks at the range. So, what. I’m having more fun than they are!

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

sounds like the wife 8 yrs ago when she took the Riot 12 ga to the skeet range in Ohio when we was stationed in WV, she was nailing them right outta the house was funny a heck

Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 679
    • Overall: 831

LOL. Glad to hear she showed them how to do it.

As for today, it did take a bit of change in timing. I had been using my Fox Sterlingworth with 32″ barrels tightly choked, which is better off letting them get out there a bit. With my CAS double, I had to be a little quicker. I am proud that I did not take any shingles off the trap house.

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

wish you had been there it was hilarious. I know I couldn’t have pulled it off

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.