Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

https://nypost.com/2018/01/25/journalist-kept-quiet-about-photo-of-obama-with-nation-of-islam-leader/

A long-hidden photo of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama posing at a congressional caucus meeting with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan was revealed Thursday — roughly 13 years after it was taken.

The journalist who snapped the pair at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy” out of concern that it could have “made a difference” and damaged Obama’s political future.

News photographer kept this 2005 photo of Obama & Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan secret for Obama’s entire political career because it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

“After the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was president, it was kept under cover,” Muhammad said. “It absolutely would have made a difference.”

Muhammad on Thursday said a “staff member” for the CBC contacted him “sort of in a panic” after he took the photo.

“I sort of understood what was going on,” Muhammad told the website Talking Points Memo, which published the photo Thursday.

“I promised and made arrangements to give the picture to Leonard Farrakhan,” the minister’s son-in-law and chief of staff.

He said he gave away “the disk” from his camera but “copied the photograph from that day onto a [computer] file.”

“Realizing that I had given it up, I mean, it was sort of like a promise to keep the photograph secret,” Muhammad said.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

It’s ironic to me that as a conservative republican, myself and many around me have talked about the so-called ‘deep state’, the government’s own objective, the left’s objective, the media’s objective, etc., Then as of the last month or so there is info coming out that makes us wonder:

“we all thought of, and talked of, a far left conspiracy, and the most recent news is revealing that we were perhaps not a far-right winger, but rather we are left wondering just far deep is the roots of the far left conspiracy?   ”

I used to take my own thoughts with a grain of salt so to speak, maybe I was out of mainstream of ‘reality’.

But recently, the ‘reality’ is that thus far there is way too many of my fears coming out with proof and documents.

Just look at the FBI, DOJ, Dossier, FISA warrant, Trump trolling, Mueller witch hunt, Obama right wing haters, add all that up. ALL the stuff that the ‘right-wingers’ were bashed on, is coming true !!!!!

popper
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 293
      • Overall: 294

Today’s bombshell – Obama states he is a liberal Jew!

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/27/obama-farrakhan-photo-dershowitz-says-he-would-not-support-him-if-he-knew-about-picture

Harvard Law Professor and longtime Democrat Alan Dershowitz said he would not have campaigned for then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) if he knew about the future president’s photo op with Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, is a “virulent anti-Semite and anti-American,” Dershowitz said on “Fox & Friends.”

“He has called Judaism a gutter religion. He is a horrible, horrible human being,” he said.

A photographer, Askia Muhammad, showed Fox News’ Tucker Carlson a 2005 picture of Obama and Farrakhan smiling together.

He said that afterward, the Congressional Black Caucus contacted him and demanded to have the photo back.

“I gave the original disk to him and in a sense swore myself to secrecy because I had quietly made a copy for myself,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad said he thought the CBC was concerned a photo with Farrakhan could hurt the young senator’s future presidential aspirations.

Muhammad added that Obama had Nation of Islam followers working in his Chicago senate office.

Dershowitz said he threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) – who once had connections with Farrakhan – was elected chairman instead of Tom Perez.

“We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan,” he said.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.