Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kfarm
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 8
      • Overall: 10

I’m so glad that I’ve found yall, I’ve missed your input. Oh and grumpa, got the 6mm Rem figgered out with your and others help. However soon as I did MidwayUSA got some in so I ordered 200. Promise I’ll be the quiet kid in the corner.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

Kfarm, don’t be quite heck I want to here more about how your 6mm Remington is doing and loads results.

jedomejd
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 18
      • Overall: 19

Yeah I was noticing and reading about a lot of y’all who had gone missing or had been "let go". I look forward to seeing some very good post here, I still got s lot to learn.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Jedmomejd,
      yeah hopefully “we” ( the members joining here) can get enough topics going to keep everyone engaged and not just lurking.
      The more everyone post the better it is for everyone to be engaged. Like Kfarm mentioned above I too have a 6mm Remington as well that had gives me fits. Yet I’ve not pushed that caliber in cast much so far, I suspect he has done more than I have in that.

kfarm
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 8
      • Overall: 10

If shooting the rifle 10 times so far is knowledgeable I’m in the know. Got the rifle from a friend that I was doing some welding for. We told me he had this rifle that he was having trouble getting Ammo for and since I loaded it wouldn’t be a problem for me. Been wanting a 6.5 creedmore since I shoot 6.5*55 and Roy only wanted $200 for the 700 in 6 mm what the heck. How was I to know 6mm brass is next to impossible to find. Started asking grumpa and others abt reforming and having some 7*57 brass made some shells. The brass I had must have been bad cause 3 of 5 had partial case head separation. Which properly scared the out of me when I shot them. Found some loaded Ammo at Midway and got that to shoot then load. Fired 5 of them with impressive results. Also put a notify me for brass and by golly they got some in which should be here tomorrow. So if I have more experience with a 6mm than you I guess you’ve never have even seen one. Gonna load some 95’s up in the morning and see what I can do. And that’s my story. May even go to the gun show here in little rock tomorrow and buy some of those background check free guns. Carroll

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

kfarm;n824 wrote: If shooting the rifle 10 times so far is knowledgeable I’m in the know. Got the rifle from a friend that I was doing some welding for. We told me he had this rifle that he was having trouble getting Ammo for and since I loaded it wouldn’t be a problem for me. Been wanting a 6.5 creedmore since I shoot 6.5*55 and Roy only wanted $200 for the 700 in 6 mm what the heck. How was I to know 6mm brass is next to impossible to find. Started asking grumpa and others abt reforming and having some 7*57 brass made some shells. The brass I had must have been bad cause 3 of 5 had partial case head separation. Which properly scared the out of me when I shot them. Found some loaded Ammo at Midway and got that to shoot then load. Fired 5 of them with impressive results. Also put a notify me for brass and by golly they got some in which should be here tomorrow. So if I have more experience with a 6mm than you I guess you’ve never have even seen one. Gonna load some 95’s up in the morning and see what I can do. And that’s my story. May even go to the gun show here in little rock tomorrow and buy some of those background check free guns. Carroll

Heck yes your more knowledgeable than me Carroll Just ask anyone on other forums they will gladly tell you that they far surpass me and contribute way more than I have ever in my life. LMAO 😉

ZmanWakeForest
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 115
      • Overall: 135

The 6mm Remington is on the list to be worked on here as well. I picked up a Ruger M77 in 6mm last summer and it hasn’t been fired yet!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.